What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
@Joker8417 did you ever find that Gligar yet? If not, I have one with Immunity, which is gdlk because it becomes Poison Heal when it evolves. I can breed one for you.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I can easily just breed one for you tho. And sorry if you came on last night to trade. I fell asleep pretty early lol. I still need kingdra tho if you can help.
I might just take you up on that haha. Although I already have an Adamant 5 IV Growlithe so you wouldn't need to try and breed a perfect one or anything, I will take a Close Combat Growlithe :) Anything you'd like in return? And I can get on now for your Kingdra

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I might just take you up on that haha. Although I already have an Adamant 5 IV Growlithe so you wouldn't need to try and breed a perfect one or anything, I will take a Close Combat Growlithe :) Anything you'd like in return? And I can get on now for your Kingdra
I'll be on in like 30 mins or so. And I'm pretty fine right now. The only thing I want is a Serperior with Contrary but its not available yet :( I'll let you know if I need something before the trade tho.

Edit: SQUIRTLE OR TORCHIC WITH SPEED BOOST! I'll still trade with you if you don't have them tho lol

ShadowBeatz

I'll be on in like 30 mins or so. And I'm pretty fine right now. The only thing I want is a Serperior with Contrary but its not available yet :( I'll let you know if I need something before the trade tho.

Edit: SQUIRTLE OR TORCHIC WITH SPEED BOOST! I'll still trade with you if you don't have them tho lol
You picked two of the the only like, 4 starters I haven't received through a wonder trade :(. I'll give you a 4 IV Japanese Rotom lol

I absolutely love Chatot. Nasty Plot, Boomburst, 100% confusing Chatter, catchiest cry in the game, Music Note Pokemon... can't be beat :D
yeah same, for all those reason too. Except for me the second best cry only to kricketune and running into a horde of floatzel still cracks me up as well. Too bad its abilities are useless. Even if it got levitate I would still probably run that instead lol. Got to watch out for like ... soak into earthquake... I guess. Also I have like a box of 5iv timid chatots with 4 egg moves in love balls if you want one.

ShadowBeatz

yeah same, for all those reason too. Except for me the second best cry only to kricketune and running into a horde of floatzel still cracks me up as well. Too bad its abilities are useless. Even if it got levitate I would still probably run that instead lol. Got to watch out for like ... soak into earthquake... I guess. Also I have like a box of 5iv timid chatots with 4 egg moves in love balls if you want one.
Nah, I already have my ideal Chatot :) I'd like to add you anyway though cuz I'm a friend safari whore. My code's 3926-6343-4094. IGN Shadow

I can probably breed that torchic you want in like 10 mins if you want. Also I have a modest torrent squritle with egg moves of dragon pulse, aura sphere, rapid spin and yawn that I can breed with.