What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
They are rare.

I literally just go for the ones that I think look cool lol.

This generation has been the most accessible for shiny's ever. Before this gen I only ever had 2 shinies. 1 was the red gyardos from pokemon gold/silver...the other was a random encounter shiny Buizel in Pearl.

9 eggs. 31/xx/xx/31/31/31

Timid with Protean.

Horseshoes are hidden up my ass guys.

Dam seriously 9 eggs? How many total eggs do you have hatched? I think I have well over 3000 eggs hatched but still no luck. Although I haven't been masuda methoding this whole time.

But I got a 30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Hp Ice blaze chimchar and traded a scatterbug for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 japanese naive blaze chimchar on the gts so hopefully I get something cool from that. But im not sure if i should get one with iron fist first.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Dam seriously 9 eggs? How many total eggs do you have hatched? I think I have well over 3000 eggs hatched but still no luck. Although I haven't been masuda methoding this whole time.

But I got a 30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Hp Ice blaze chimchar and traded a scatterbug for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 japanese naive blaze chimchar on the gts so hopefully I get something cool from that. But im not sure if i should get one with iron fist first.
Is that Naive chimchar male or female? I am assuming male.

If you can get an iron fist chimchar that's female, pop an everstone on it.

9 is officially the lowest it has ever taken me to hatch. My first MM (actually trying, I do have a perfect 5iv Axew that I got by mistake) was my Tyranitar, which took over 1600 eggs. It was BRUTAL.

Got my Trapinch without even MM'ing (I was preparing to start, just getting Iv's in order luckily he had them in the right places), and then get Mareep in about 120 eggs.

Nidoran took me into the 300's

Is that Naive chimchar male or female? I am assuming male.

If you can get an iron fist chimchar that's female, pop an everstone on it.

9 is officially the lowest it has ever taken me to hatch. My first MM (actually trying, I do have a perfect 5iv Axew that I got by mistake) was my Tyranitar, which took over 1600 eggs. It was BRUTAL.

Got my Trapinch without even MM'ing (I was preparing to start, just getting Iv's in order luckily he had them in the right places), and then get Mareep in about 120 eggs.

Nidoran took me into the 300's
Yeah, both are male. I have been trying to but so far i have only gotten 30/31/30/31/31/31 iron fist males :( My plan right now is that I have my male blaze naive chimchar 30/31/30/31/31/31 holding the hp power item (I think it called the power band) and a female x/31/30/31/31/31 iron fist chimchar holding the destiny knot. So i have 1/32 chance of getting a 30/31/30/31/31/31 chimchar. Then I just have to hope its female and has iron fist. Then once i get that female iron fist one i will breed it with my 6iv Japanese one.

Dam besides ttar those seem like some pretty good egg numbers. (At least to me) Did you manage to get any 5iv ones?

Also im getting tired of hatching eggs so if anyone want to battle i am down to in like 15 mins after i buy an overly expensive time consuming tm form the Battle Maison.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Yeah, both are male. I have been trying to but so far i have only gotten 30/31/30/31/31/31 iron fist males :( My plan right now is that I have my male blaze naive chimchar 30/31/30/31/31/31 holding the hp power item (I think it called the power band) and a female x/31/30/31/31/31 iron fist chimchar holding the destiny knot. So i have 1/32 chance of getting a 30/31/30/31/31/31 chimchar. Then I just have to hope its female and has iron fist. Then once i get that female iron fist one i will breed it with my 6iv Japanese one.

Dam besides ttar those seem like some pretty good egg numbers. (At least to me) Did you manage to get any 5iv ones?

Also im getting tired of hatching eggs so if anyone want to battle i am down to in like 15 mins after i buy an overly expensive time consuming tm form the Battle Maison.
Hax is 5iv, Nido is flawless (6iv), Trapinch is 3 (but they are all beneficial), Tyranitar was 4, Amph was 5.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Sometimes I just want to play Pokemon, but then I get bodied by one of you, and it makes me emo and I stop playing again for like another month. :(

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Sometimes I just want to play Pokemon, but then I get bodied by one of you, and it makes me emo and I stop playing again for like another month. :(
Lol it just takes time and experience to get good dude. Once you learn the do's and don'ts and what every poke does, it isn't so hard to pick up.

GG ik it came down to whether I switched out or used hurricane with vivillion after sleep powder, assuming hurricane would have killed talonflame. Just wanted to make a quick switch if you are down to battle again.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
GG ik it came down to whether I switched out or used hurricane with vivillion after sleep powder, assuming hurricane would have killed talonflame. Just wanted to make a quick switch if you are down to battle again.
That's fine. Just let me know when you're ready.

noooooooooooooooooooooooo so many 1 turn sleeps :( and that 1 missed rock smask :(

Edit
phew GG again. I am still pretty unfamliar with ou and havent played it since uu came out. I gtg now but i might be back on tonight if you want to play again.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
noooooooooooooooooooooooo so many 1 turn sleeps :( and that 1 missed rock smask :(

Edit
phew GG again. I am still pretty unfamliar with ou and havent played it since uu came out. I gtg now but i might be back on tonight if you want to play again.
Lol yeah those were intense man. hella fun. GG's my man. :)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Man I just spent 2 hrs searching for a Starly with Reckless and no luck. This is the first time that I've found a horde that didnt include a HA. I also don't have any friends who have a Staravia in their Safari either. I'm so annoyed

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Man I just spent 2 hrs searching for a Starly with Reckless and no luck. This is the first time that I've found a horde that didnt include a HA. I also don't have any friends who have a Staravia in their Safari either. I'm so annoyed
:(