What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Pretty nooby question, especially this late into the game but, say I have a lvl 30 pokemon, when I go play someone online, will they be set on lvl 50 instead of lvl 30 while I play online?

Last edited:

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Where do you all go for wifi battles? I usually use #spp-wifi, but lately, I can't even get much there.

Also, friendly reminder! My FC: 2638-1092-8587, IGN: Matt. Feel free to add me and send battles my way whenever I'm on. If I'm available, I'll always accept.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Pretty nooby question, especially this late into the game but, say I have a lvl 30 pokemon, when I go play someone online, will they be set on lvl 50 instead of lvl 30 while I play online?
Ummmmm i dont think pokemon level up when Battling online. But they will level down if that makes sense.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Its EXTREMELY easy and quick to level in this game lol, especially to level 50. If you've already beaten the Pokemon League, its even easier and quicker.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Its EXTREMELY easy and quick to level in this game lol, especially to level 50. If you've already beaten the Pokemon League, its even easier and quicker.
Yea I have a lot of pokemon trained up. I have 2 boxes full of level 100s with all of them being fully IV/EV trained lol. I have a separate box for pokemon fully IV/EV trained, but underleveled, another box for Pokemon that with the right IVs but not EV trained yet, and a final box for pokemon that I need to breed.

xKhaoTik

Can someone tell me why Braviary is NU tier? I know he's not Staraptor (perfect bird IMO), but he's not too far off. Learns Brave Bird for Stab, SuperPower for Rock/Steel types, Bulk Up to make it even more bulkier, Shadow Claw for ghosts (and gets buffed due to Sheer Force), UTurn as a pivot, Rock Slide, Thrash, etc.

It has two Great Abilities with Sheer Force and Defiant and its pretty bulky with an insanely high attack. What makes him so bad?

I'm currently running an Adamant Defiant Braviary atm and its a scary sight to see, especially against Intimidators.

Edit: If someone could PLEASE hook up me with a Honchkrow with superpower, I'll be the happiest bird trainer alive.

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Can someone tell me why Braviary is NU tier? I know he's not Staraptor (perfect bird IMO), but he's not too far off. Learns Brave Bird for Stab, SuperPower for Rock/Steel types, Bulk Up to make it even more bulkier, Shadow Claw for ghosts (and gets buffed due to Sheer Force), UTurn as a pivot, Rock Slide, Thrash, etc.

It has two Great Abilities with Sheer Force and Defiant and its pretty bulky with an insanely high attack. What makes him so bad?

I'm currently running an Adamant Defiant Braviary atm and its a scary sight to see, especially against Intimidators.

Edit: If someone could PLEASE hook up me with a Honchkrow with superpower, I'll be the happiest bird trainer alive.
Aside from his HP and attack, Braviary's stats are very lackluster tbh. It's slow with not so great defenses, so if he can't hit first he most likely will die if hit with SE moves. It's just not as useful with Talonflame da boi dominating ou and I think staraptor is UU still atm.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Aside from his HP and attack, Braviary's stats are very lackluster tbh. It's slow with not so great defenses, so if he can't hit first he most likely will die if hit with SE moves. It's just not as useful with Talonflame da boi dominating ou and I think staraptor is UU still atm.
Yeah. Running Choice Scarf is pretty much a mandate if it's going to be used.

Does anybody have an extra dusk stone they would be willing to part with? Just finished IV and EV training my special Aegislash and realized I don't have any

xKhaoTik

Does anybody have an extra dusk stone they would be willing to part with? Just finished IV and EV training my special Aegislash and realized I don't have any

If you've unlocked the hidden EV training regimens, you can just do Aegislash's training. If you meet the time requirement, you have a high chance of getting a Dusk Stone from it.

You can also do the Inverse Battle on route 18(?). Land 6-8 super effective moves and he gives you a stone if you win. The stone is completely random tho.

If all else fails, I'll just get one for you.

If you've unlocked the hidden EV training regimens, you can just do Aegislash's training. If you meet the time requirement, you have a high chance of getting a Dusk Stone from it.

You can also do the Inverse Battle on route 18(?). Land 6-8 super effective moves and he gives you a stone if you win. The stone is completely random tho.

If all else fails, I'll just get one for you.
Oh all right, thanks for the info. I tried doing the super training but I didn't do the tutorials so I'm pretty bad at it haha, I'll give the inverse battles a go

I have a 5 iv one if you want.

@xMWFx616x if we can't get a time for the ditto could you give it to indecisive so he can get it to me?
My bad bro my mac has been broken for a week so ive been computerless but of cousre i could do that next time i see him on ill send it over.

Reactions: 7L