What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Yo I just got a Jolly Chimchar with Iron Fist! The guy in Kiloude city said its stats are outstanding so I'm guessing it's perfect!

I also got tons of shit, like a fennekin with magician, Jolly nature Corphish with Adaptability and DD, Litleo with Moxie, Torchic, a loooottttttt lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yo could you please hook my up with an iron fist chi car any IVs will do and I'll gladly give you a 6iv ditto of you want one(I don't think I gave you one yet but maybe I did)
Uhm that sounds like a solid deal I'm in. I have a 5IV one with your name on it. @xKhaoTik @TakeAChance That will make getting your Charmanders so much easier. Expect them to be ready today.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Yo I just got a Jolly Chimchar with Iron Fist! The guy in Kiloude city said its stats are outstanding so I'm guessing it's perfect!
More than likely lol, but his stats are only a perfect 31 if he says "Stats like those, they can't be beat!" If he does, then the stats that he told you are perfect.

Out of curiosity. Not trying to be a nag. But when do you think you will have the other 4 legendaries? Take your time. Not really in too much of a rush.
I'm still having problems getting the meloetta and Keldeo to go through I have the reshiram and raikou done though.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I'm still having problems getting the meloetta and Keldeo to go through I have the reshiram and raikou done though.
^_^. That is fine ill take the Reshiram and Raikou. Be one in a second. Am i giving them back as well. Also you may not be able to get Meloetta or Keldeo Through :/

^_^. That is fine ill take the Reshiram and Raikou. Be one in a second. Am i giving them back as well. Also you may not be able to get Meloetta or Keldeo Through :/
I can get them through I just have to fix the encounter and stuff properly since they're event pokemon. And I'm still waiting for my friend to come back to town so that I can dupes of all the legends I need a copy of them too.

Indecisive

I can get them through I just have to fix the encounter and stuff properly since they're event pokemon. And I'm still waiting for my friend to come back to town so that I can dupes of all the legends I need a copy of them too.
Okay im on now. Ill give them back.

Indecisive

Thank you my friend iron fist chimchar won't pass through bank and I really wanted an infernape it's so glitchy.
All the Pokemon that were obviously hacked from a used copy i got from gamestop went through. Pokebank is glitchy as fuck.

Jeeeeeeez. Is there any faster way to earn BP then the damn Battle Maison. I'm 58 away from the Up-Grade and Dubious Disc :mad:
If you beat one of the ladders itll gove you a super mode ive got 50 consecutive wins on auper doubles i get like 7 bp per battle so its defiently not bad just sucks if you happen to lose one.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
If you beat one of the ladders itll gove you a super mode ive got 50 consecutive wins on auper doubles i get like 7 bp per battle so its defiently not bad just sucks if you happen to lose one.
Uhhhh.... okay is there something I don't know about Heatmor? I just lost on battle 18 in singles because my Pidgeot missed two Hurricanes in a row on him (understandable I guess) and then my Magneton missed two straight Thunderbolts on him. Yeah. Missed two Thunderbolts. In a row. That move with 100% accuracy. Wtf?

Uhhhh.... okay is there something I don't know about Heatmor? I just lost on battle 18 in singles because my Pidgeot missed two Hurricanes in a row on him (understandable I guess) and then my Magneton missed two straight Thunderbolts on him. Yeah. Missed two Thunderbolts. In a row. That move with 100% accuracy. Wtf?
Yeah that shit sucks, what happened? Minimize? But sadly there's no other way to get bp fast you can get it by using pokebank a lot but it doesn't give you much at all honestly.