What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
lol so I was mass breeding protean froakie's with masuda method, trying to get a shiny Greninja and no luck after about 100 eggs gave up. Went to wonder trade and man some of these people give out crazy shit. Gotta 5iv Marill, Bunnelby, Absol. Many others too those were the 3 highlights though, even managed to get a 4iv Rilou with bullet punch.

Shawi

Noob
I just went to the pokemon centre and got told my pokemon has a Virus. Just read up about it and apparently it helps with all this EVs and IV's you're all talking about. Does anyone want a pokemon with this virus?

Yeah I've spread it around now. How much is there to do exactly post storyline?
Not much, collect mega stones, battle maison, and the main draw WiFi battling.

For a general idea for IV Breeding, it's mainly switching parents when you get an increase of IV's. It can get complicated and Shofu has a video tutorial on it. It's not hard but it's a long process, and he didn't even go over egg moves. I personally breed by Egg Group now since I have no need for Ditto unless it's for natures.
General list for Egg Groups is here.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_Group

Shawi

Noob
Not much, collect mega stones, battle maison, and the main draw WiFi battling.

For a general idea for IV Breeding, it's mainly switching parents when you get an increase of IV's. It can get complicated and Shofu has a video tutorial on it. It's not hard but it's a long process, and he didn't even go over egg moves. I personally breed by Egg Group now since I have no need for Ditto unless it's for natures.
General list for Egg Groups is here.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_Group
Okay that made no sense lol! But what is a sweeper pokemon?????????? Im reading that I need to use calm mind and rest/recover.

Okay that made no sense lol! But what is a sweeper pokemon?????????? Im reading that I need to use calm mind and rest/recover.
Hmmm, any Pokemon you're talking about specifically? In my eyes a sweeper is like the late game closer. It can come in, and for the most part one shot the opponents weakened Pokemon. This mostly has to be set up first. A good sweeper for example is Garchomp. Or a shell smash, skill link Cloyster.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So interesting Question. I just finished my Kalos Dex. Now this may seem cool. But i finished it without Catching or even seeing Moltres. I got Articuno, and Zapdos. So anyone have any ideas.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
So interesting Question. I just finished my Kalos Dex. Now this may seem cool. But i finished it without Catching or even seeing Moltres. I got Articuno, and Zapdos. So anyone have any ideas.
The legendary bird you can catch is determined by the starter you picked.

Froakie = Moltres
Grass = Zapdos
Fire = Articuno

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
The legendary bird you can catch is determined by the starter you picked.

Froakie = Moltres
Grass = Zapdos
Fire = Articuno
Thats not what im asking. In my Pokedex There is no current Slot for number 153 in the coastal dex which is Moltres. It shows i have the completed dex even though i never had a Moltres.
Heres the picture i took.

Pokemon Bank Exclusives I have now are Porygon, Treecko, Oshawott, Feebas, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig, Snivy, and Yamask, and Frillish.

My legends are coming in the 27th so I'm satisfied =).