What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I have a safari of them if you want me to catch you a calm one real quick, I'm about to start breeding them so let me know if you just want a 4-5 IV one when I'm finished or a calm one right now
Thanks for the offer but I already have a calm one. I was just hoping for a way to save time

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
-Running based Florges
Mah nigga. Why don't people notice this thing is a monster?
Yo idk but this bitch is a fucking champion and I love her. Her movepool isn't the best, but her stats and the typing are killer. I only have three special walls that I alternate between with her, Goodra and Blissey.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Not sure if the Jessie guy I played last night is from here or not, but GG's to you sir. It was a fun battle.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Yeah it comes out the 27th. I'm ready to work that Empoleon magic.
Lawl Empoleon, gets one of the best typings in the game and still sucks.

I really wish that they gave Mega-Gyarados Steel-water typing instead of water-dark. It says in his description that his scales ARE AS HARD AS STEEL, not to mention the idea of Gyarados covered in steel sounds badass.

But noooooooooooooooooooooo, Gamefreak gonna gamefreak.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

I really wish that they gave Mega-Gyarados Steel-water typing instead of water-dark. It says in his description that his scales ARE AS HARD AS STEEL, not to mention the idea of Gyarados covered in steel sounds badass.

Yeah... or atleast have the mega version get the Multiscale ability.

I'm assuming everyone is enjoying the new meta of what the X and Y have brought about?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

I KNOW! I love Empoleon but that thing is just not very useful hahaha. Man that would've made gyarados so buuusted hahaha. I wouldn't have minded though. I mean compared to Mega Mewtwo's, Gengar and Khangaskan it's not so bad at all lol. OH AND FUCK MEGA MAWILE!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah... or atleast have the mega version get the Multiscale ability.

I'm assuming everyone is enjoying the new meta of what the X and Y have brought about?
I love it man. Dragons have totally been put in there place and it's about time. Honestly when I run more than one dragon I feel like I'm hurting my teams build. I really like most of the new Pokemon for the gen, and a lot of them present quite a few new and interesting things to the meta.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I KNOW! I love Empoleon but that thing is just not very useful hahaha. Man that would've made gyarados so buuusted hahaha. I wouldn't have minded though. I mean compared to Mega Mewtwo's, Gengar and Khangaskan it's not so bad at all lol. OH AND FUCK MEGA MAWILE!

I get the idea of helping out the old Pokes but kangaskan just makes me wanna close the game.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Florges just gets crumpled by physical attackers. I dunno...It's a beast of a special wall, but I have never had a problem crumpling it. Good support poke tho. Does it get aromatherapy?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

I get the idea of helping out the old Pokes but kangaskan just makes me wanna close the game.
WTF IS THAT THING ON MAN?! It is so fucking dangerous. I get so mad when I come across mega Kangaskhan and I'm not running my mega Lucario lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Florges just gets crumpled by physical attackers. I dunno...It's a beast of a special wall, but I have never had a problem crumpling it. Good support poke tho. Does it get aromatherapy?
I believe it does, and I should definitely put it on her lol. I would be willing to run some sets with you tonight in da Pokemanz. :) Also, there isn't any reason at all to be leaving Florges in against physical attackers lol unless she comes across something she resists.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I love it man. Dragons have totally been put in there place and it's about time. Honestly when I run more than one dragon I feel like I'm hurting my teams build. I really like most of the new Pokemon for the gen, and a lot of them present quite a few new and interesting things to the meta.
Lettuce Beef Real Dog, Fairy types are broken, right now all of them are slow and most have lackluster stats so they don't seem that bad. But imagine something with Salamence like stats coming in with resistences to fighting, bug, dark, and immune to dragon types, plus it's only gonna be weak against the 2 worst offensive typings in the game making it that much harder to beat.

People wanted Xerneas banned from ubers because it was just so ridiculous, the only way to counter it was by running something that had CB bullet punch or could take a +2 fairy move and live to T-wave or phase it. When I played gen 6 ubers all I had to do was Sub and geomancy, from there it was GG.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
WTF IS THAT THING ON MAN?! It is so fucking dangerous. I get so mad when I come across mega Kangaskhan and I'm not running my mega Lucario lol.
I'm a scumbag who runs her........ i've always like her. She's one of those pokemon that is much faster than you think...... and can also take a hit when you think it'll kill.
Mega Mawile is awesome..... made that pokemon LOOK cool and be a beast.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lettuce Beef Real Dog, Fairy types are broken, right now all of them are slow and most have lackluster stats so they don't seem that bad. But imagine something with Salamence like stats coming in with resistences to fighting, bug, dark, and immune to dragon types, plus it's only gonna be weak against the 2 worst offensive typings in the game making it that much harder to beat.

People wanted Xerneas banned from ubers because it was just so ridiculous, the only way to counter it was by running something that had CB bullet punch or could take a +2 fairy move and live to T-wave or phase it. When I played gen 6 ubers all I had to do was Sub and geomancy, from there it was GG.
They are pretty fucking amazing for sure, I'm running Aggron as a mega just to make sure when a fairy pops it's head in they gtfo immediately hahaha. It's also a reason Mega Lucario is one of my favorites this gen, because I can use that beefy ass bullet punch to my advantage. I feel that fairies are also just going to make bulky scizor's that much more of a threat, which I don't like dealing with that Pokemon in the first place haha.