What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I believe it does, and I should definitely put it on her lol. I would be willing to run some sets with you tonight in da Pokemanz. :) Also, there isn't any reason at all to be leaving Florges in against physical attackers lol unless she comes across something she resists.
Pretty much. Sometimes I forget it's straight fairy and try to hit it with fire for SE lol.

Yea, I just got to get a couple bp items (should only take me about 30 mins) and my team will be good to test.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm a scumbag who runs her........ i've always like her. She's one of those pokemon that is much faster than you think...... and can also take a hit when you think it'll kill.
Mega Mawile is awesome..... made that pokemon LOOK cool and be a beast.
She has always been pretty cool, but she is a straight pain in the ass this generation. I don't really run fire types at the moment so she is that much more of a problem for me lol. The only one I'm running atm is Talonflame and Charizard X. I haven't used Charizard yet though, idk I like Talonflame more lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Pretty much. Sometimes I forget it's straight fairy and try to hit it with fire for SE lol.

Yea, I just got to get a couple bp items (should only take me about 30 mins) and my team will be good to test.
Sweet, I'll be on later on tonight at some point so I'll be sure to look for you.

If anyone is interested I have 31/x/31/31/31/31-6IV bold Eevees with wish, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Eevees, 31/31/31/x/31/31 and Adamant Eevees. 31/x/31/31/31/31 adamant/jolly drilbur with all abilities. And 31/x/31/31/31/31 adamant/jolly Gale Wing Fletchlings. Looking for 5IV scythers, Tyrogue, rotoms, pineco, abra, diglet or any other 5-IV pokes. FC is 1693-1728-4175.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Right now I have a bunch of 4iv leftovers from breed projects looking for more leftovers I'd hate to toss these on the wondertrade
2 5IV Froakies both male timid with Torrent
6 4 IV Larvestas all timid 4 of which are females
6 4 IV Froakies all timid with Protean
6 4 IV Togepi's all male with Serene Grace and Nasty Plot
5 4 IV Tyrunts all Impish 1 female
4 4 IV Ghastlies All timid
2 4 IV Honedges Brave with shadow sneak and metal sound
2 4 IV Klefki's Bold Prankster 1 female
2 4IV Kangaskhans one scrappy one earlybird
6 4IV Gligars Immunity with Baton Pass egg move 4 females
Currently looking for / hoping to get
Adamant dragon dance and outrage Charmander preferably 3+ IV's
Harvest Impish Phantump preferably 4 IV
Regenerator Solosis 3+ IV
and clear body or rain dish tentacool 4 IV
Shellder 3 IV plus
otherwise ill just trade them for dex entries I dont have alot of the y exclusive pokes

Right now I have a bunch of 4iv leftovers from breed projects looking for more leftovers I'd hate to toss these on the wondertrade
2 5IV Froakies both male timid with Torrent
6 4 IV Larvestas all timid 4 of which are females
6 4 IV Froakies all timid with Protean
5 4 IV Tyrunts all Impish 1 female
4 4 IV Ghastlies All timid
2 4 IV Honedges Brave with shadow sneak and metal sound
2 4 IV Klefki's Bold Prankster 1 female
2 4IV Kangaskhans one scrappy one earlybird
6 4IV Gligars Immunity with Baton Pass egg move 4 females
Currently looking for / hoping to get
Adamant dragon dance and outrage Charmander preferably 3+ IV's
Harvest Impish Phantump preferably 4 IV
Regenerator Solosis 3+ IV
and clear body or rain dish tentacool 4 IV
Shellder 3 IV plus
otherwise ill just trade them for dex entries I dont have alot of the y exclusive pokes
I can get you an Adamant, Outrage/DD Charmander. I'll do it for the female Tyrunt.

Yo. I would love that and I have Pokemon Y

I have a harmander with DD but not outrage. Only 2 IVs
And I have a Shelder with 2 IVs in Defense and SDef. Has skill link.

Anybody willing to trade me a Charizardite X for a Scizorite or an Amprorosite or a Houndoomite?

FC is in the first page. in-game name should be LJ or Derek. Nickname is Paypa Staks.

Also im making some 0/31/0/0/0/31 Digletts, Right now I have 0/31/0/0/x/31. Some how I got a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Diglett doing this process -_-

Out of curiosity, why do you want a 0/31/0/0/0/31 Diglett? Trick Room o.o?
Nothing to do with Trick Room, I want to have perfect speed IVs as well as attack. But I want 0 IVs in hp def and s def so when my opponent attacks me they break my sash more often and I will be able to hit with a 200 power reversal. I was playing on showdown with a Dugtrio with 6 perfect IVs and since his hp and def are so low, I would never be KOed in more then 2 moves. But there were the odd times where I would be KOed in 2 moves but my sash wasnt broken and I couldn't use my 200 power reversal. So thats why im trying to get his hp def and s def to 0. Which I just did :)

Nothing to do with Trick Room, I want to have perfect speed IVs as well as attack. But I want 0 IVs in hp def and s def so when my opponent attacks me they break my sash more often and I will be able to hit with a 200 power reversal. I was playing on showdown with a Dugtrio with 6 perfect IVs and since his hp and def are so low, I would never be KOed in more then 2 moves. But there were the odd times where I would be KOed in 2 moves but my sash wasnt broken and I couldn't use my 200 power reversal. So thats why im trying to get his hp def and s def to 0. Which I just did :)
Wow, that's really cool. Never thought of making a Pokemon like that.

Wow, that's really cool. Never thought of making a Pokemon like that.
I just kinda chose dugtrio because i saw arena trap and thought that was a cool ability , but he turned out to be a better pokemon then I thought. He makes a great revenge killer since they cant switch out and he absolutely destroys some pokes like tyranitar (sandstrom doesnt affetct sash), blisesy and many electric types. Also has access to sucker punch, stonequake, has great speed and not awful attack.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I can get you an Adamant, Outrage/DD Charmander. I'll do it for the female Tyrunt.
Whats the IV's?

Yo. I would love that and I have Pokemon Y
I have a harmander with DD but not outrage. Only 2 IVs
And I have a Shelder with 2 IVs in Defense and SDef. Has skill link.
Anybody willing to trade me a Charizardite X for a Scizorite or an Amprorosite or a Houndoomite?
FC is in the first page. in-game name should be LJ or Derek. Nickname is Paypa Staks.
I'll go for shelder
On another Note I Have 2 spare 5IV's right now, Female Ghastly and Larvesta both timid both 31/x/31/31/31/31
for these I'm Really looking for anything I'm really hoping to get like a 5IV Larvitar, 5IV GIble w/ egg moves, 5IV rapid spin Tentacool or a 5IV Mold breaker Drillbur

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ok so I tried my new team out for the first time last night and I was really digging the results. I did decide that I NEED a spinner really badly so I went and got a Drilbur last night and I'm going to train that bitch up today and make it a badass spinning Excadrill. However, this is what my team looks like now:

1) Klefki
2) Gliscor
3) Goodra as always
4) Mega Venasaur (LOVING THIS THING!)
5) Alakazam as always
6) Azumarill

I'm not sure who to replace with Excadrill yet, but I'm going to toy around with some stuff and see what I come up with tonight. I'm also going to try and find a spot for Metagross, because he is going to be my stealth rock user. I'll probably just put him in place of Gliscor. Mega Venasaur has been my favorite mega to run thus far along with Lucario...'cept it can take hits. :)

Whats the IV's?

I'll go for shelder
On another Note I Have 2 spare 5IV's right now, Female Ghastly and Larvesta both timid both 31/x/31/31/31/31
for these I'm Really looking for anything I'm really hoping to get like a 5IV Larvitar, 5IV GIble w/ egg moves, 5IV rapid spin Tentacool or a 5IV Mold breaker Drillbur
Sorry i am late with the response but it's 31/31//31/x/31/x. I can breed these quick.

Shawi

Noob
Erm, weird question but what is this iv stuff all about? I've played all pokemon games but I just beat the elite 4 and catch all the legendaries. I think I'm missing something......
I just got Y yesterday and I've got up to the poke flute. I hate this stupid new Exp Share KeyItem crap - I refuse to use it

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So since finding one of these is actually bullshit. Does anyone have a Gligar they are willing to trade me for either something Simple or a Y exclusive Pokemon.