What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
That move did 20 dmg. either way, item or not. It was just a waste of a move back then.
I agree that 20 dmg was kinda dumb, but I think doing 97.5 base damage AND knocking an item off is a bit much. I think just having it do 65 all the time would have been fine, especially since it's a move that so many pokemon can have. But again, I really don't have much to compare it to

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I agree that 20 dmg was kinda dumb, but I think doing 97.5 base damage AND knocking an item off is a bit much. I think just having it do 65 all the time would have been fine, especially since it's a move that so many pokemon can have. But again, I really don't have much to compare it to
Knock off is pretty fine as is. The 97.5 is only for one turn and it's 65 the rest, which isn't much. It's not like scald where you get 80 BP a 30% chance to burn and 100% accuracy. Even then scald isnt so bad to me. There are always ways around these things.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Back to my waifu after finally finishing my mega journey. Feels good, too bad it will be super short lived thanks to ORAS. #Venusaurforever

Solo

Shadow Priest
Can't wait for Friday!!

My GameStop isn't doing a midnight release, and I gotta work Friday! >_> I've already bought the game though(AS), but I thinking about getting OR from the Nintendo eShop.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I don't know which version I'm gonna get. I need to check the version exclusive pokemon because I give no fucks about Kyogre, Groudon or either Lati.

Gonna be fun playing through a Pokemon game actually having an understanding of how the mechanics work for the first time. No more physical moves on special attackers :D