What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So as I thought when I was testing it in X and Y, Mega Latias is beast mode. She was already my favorite Lati and one of my favorite legendaries, and now her stored power shenanigans will destroy. MUAHAHAHAHA!

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I'm already breeding my megas to get ready! Ga@aah! Sceptile is done, doing two Altarias now! (Ome special the other for bulky dd)
Joker's breeding Slowbros and Altarias and I'm over here breeding Audinos and Beedrills :p

Speaking of which, how the hell are you supposed to get a Hidden Ability Beedrill? Not that it really matters cuz he's just gonna mega evolve anyway, but I think having a Sniper Beedrill for NU would be swag.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Joker's breeding Slowbros and Altarias and I'm over here breeding Audinos and Beedrills :p

Speaking of which, how the hell are you supposed to get a Hidden Ability Beedrill? Not that it really matters cuz he's just gonna mega evolve anyway, but I think having a Sniper Beedrill for NU would be swag.
Oh damn I need a Beedrill too haha. I actually don't know. I might have a Beedrill Safari but I'm not sure.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Oh damn I need a Beedrill too haha. I actually don't know. I might have a Beedrill Safari but I'm not sure.
I'll breed you one as well. Adamant -SpA good?

Also, I think the only way to breed an Beedrill is to use that Ability Capsule thing, because Kakuna doesn't have a Hidden Ability and even if it did evolve from an HA Weedle, I don't think it carries over. Time to grind dat BP!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'll breed you one as well. Adamant -SpA good?

Also, I think the only way to breed an Beedrill is to use that Ability Capsule thing, because Kakuna doesn't have a Hidden Ability and even if it did evolve from an HA Weedle, I don't think it carries over. Time to grind dat BP!
Yeah that's fine, and I can get you a capsule easy.