What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

seriously though

this mother effer right here.

I've been baton passing him Swords Dance and rolfcoptering
Yeah i'm trying him out. He isnt too shabby. Hopefully I can make somethjng happen with him.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
In all honesty, now that I look at all of the megas, I'm not really super hyped to use any of them. Nobody has anything as cool as Prankster Destiny Bond :(

That being said, I think I'm most interested in Mega Steelix, Mega Beedrill and Mega Audino, the last one just because I'm curious to see how a mega Cleric does. I think Healer as an ability is dumb though. Either keep it as Regenerator or make up a new ability that makes Wish heal 60% instead of 50% or something

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
In all honesty, now that I look at all of the megas, I'm not really super hyped to use any of them. Nobody has anything as cool as Prankster Destiny Bond :(

That being said, I think I'm most interested in Mega Steelix, Mega Beedrill and Mega Audino, the last one just because I'm curious to see how a mega Cleric does. I think Healer as an ability is dumb though. Either keep it as Regenerator or make up a new ability that makes Wish heal 60% instead of 50% or something
I'm about to give Altaria a go, seems pretty awesome from what I've seen.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Hes slowbro with only 1 weakness and immunity to status, taunts, torments, etc. He has knock off and nice coverage.
No offense but he is nothing like slowbro. Slowbro is insane seriously. 180 with no crits = better kill me quick before I Calm Mind amd raise my 130 Sp. Atk and good Sp. Def to fuck yer team up. Slowbro is honestly a top 3 mega this game, and that gets me hella hype. As soon as I get done being disappointed by Beedrill I'm playing Slowbro. ( Not really disappointed by Beedrill, just don't think I put the right team around it)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
No offense but he is nothing like slowbro. Slowbro is insane seriously. 180 with no crits = better kill me quick before I Calm Mind amd raise my 130 Sp. Atk and good Sp. Def to fuck yer team up. Slowbro is honestly a top 3 mega this game, and that gets me hella hype. As soon as I get done being disappointed by Beedrill I'm playing Slowbro. ( Not really disappointed by Beedrill, just don't think I put the right team around it)
Trust me, Sableye is a calm minder that should be feared.

Superman Prime

im no ordinary superman, im a superman thats prime
hey guys i just got pokemon x a while ago. im trying to make a team and i need help. is this a good team?

mewtwo (berry juice)
zygarde (smoke ball)
ditto (quick powder)
pigeotto (flying plate)
chikorita (ring target)
shuckle (choice scarf)

Solo

Shadow Priest
I was really salty about the Lucario ban, but saw it coming from a mile. It's why I never really got comfortable with playing him at any point. I have no with finding shinies. Been playing the game for a year and I've only ever gotten one legit shiny. It didn't even have the IV's I wanted. ;__;
Wow! Not even in the FS? Machoke(I think I still have him), Charmeleon, and Lucario are my only Gen V shinies. I traded Charmeleon for a shiny Skarmory from Gen V.

ShadowBeatz

I have a shiny Sandile that I found randomly while playing through the story (probably my favorite because of the rarity), a shiny Steelix that I caught as an Onix in the FS, a shiny Eevee that I hatched from an egg, and a shiny Barbaracle that one of you guys traded to me. I'm all over the place with how I'm getting them XD (Unfortunately all of their IVs and Natures suck balls but I might just say fuck it and train them up anyway)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Got Mega Glalie in my demo. Kinda wanted steelix, but I'l take Glalie. I just want to get started with my mega collection already lol.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I have a shiny Sandile that I found randomly while playing through the story (probably my favorite because of the rarity), a shiny Steelix that I caught as an Onix in the FS, a shiny Eevee that I hatched from an egg, and a shiny Barbaracle that one of you guys traded to me. I'm all over the place with how I'm getting them XD (Unfortunately all of their IVs and Natures suck balls but I might just say fuck it and train them up anyway)
That was me who traded the Barbaracle

i'm glad i sent him to someone that MIGHT use him.

I did catch him natively in a friend safari... so he isn't a fake.

I don't think people will use Mega Sableye because the regular one does just as well.

Mega Slobro and Sableye combined is a deadly stupid team.

Beedrill is like Chandelure. Once you get it to switch something out.... it is going to wreck house. Problem being you've got to either predict... or wittle a team down. That or force a status upon someone and pray that it can tank a weak hit.

Like I said... i've been passing Beedrill iron defense and/or Swords Dance depending on the team i've set up around it.
Iron defense on the offensive team and Swords Dance on the defensive team.

Seriously...... one swords dance and teh game is over. It is almost a win condition for that pokemon if you have stealth rocks out.

ShadowBeatz

Just realized if you use Forest's Curse on a Bug/Steel type and then hit them with a fire move, that's 6x Super Effective damage. *Goes to breed a Phantump with HP Fire for that totally likely scenario cuz worth it*

I also realized that there are no Ice/Steel type pokemon and that makes me sad.