What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

4x4lo8o

Noob
Just got the game today and I will be going hard. Everyone add me: 2921-9170-2903

Omg yes, im gunna add everyone that posts in this thread.

0645-6021-3003
More friend codes... I need MORE friend codes!

1650-2227-5128
Pokemon X- 3179-7080-0755

Does anyone have a Chespin they're willing to trade? I can trade a Froakie once I get Ditto and breed them.
FC: 1349-4696-7297

Sorry, no chespin but I have Balbasaur that I can breed if you'd like.
Adding everyone here.

My code: 3738-0017-0665
My friend code is: 0061-0864-1498

I'm really looking for the Grass starters.
ah thanks i see it now 4441-8588-4069
my crobat is unfuckwittable :)
I added all of you. Add me back!
2921-9170-2903

Solo

Shadow Priest
It's a blind trade. You send out a Pokemon, you get paired with a random in the world and he sends one too. You will never know what you're going to get, so mostly send breeded Pokemon up there.
I trade the same Pokemon they send me. Most of the time it's never their Pokemon. Poor Pokemon being sent around the world. :(

I trade the same Pokemon they send me. Most of the time it's never their Pokemon. Poor Pokemon being sent around the world. :(
I kinda do that when I get the obviously bad ones, until I get a somewhat reasonable return. I was being a nice boy with my Breeded Eevees to only get Japanese Pidgeys. I did get an Adamant Technician lvl 1 Scyther before from based Canada. And a modest lvl 1 Litwick.

If my brother is cool with it, I'll put up our friend code since we kinda share the game together.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
until someone is nice enough to spit out oen of their 12 charmanders for me.

and since I picked charmander earlier.... it lets me set trade bounds to get a bulbasaur

man you can fill up your pokedex quickly this way

great feature honestly. I know once I breed froakie, i'll send one here as well. Goodness of my heart deal an all.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I kinda do that when I get the obviously bad ones, until I get a somewhat reasonable return. I was being a nice boy with my Breeded Eevees to only get Japanese Pidgeys. I did get an Adamant Technician lvl 1 Scyther before from based Canada. And a modest lvl 1 Litwick.

If my brother is cool with it, I'll put up our friend code since we kinda share the game together.
if you could get me a scyther i'd love you forever.

Solo

Shadow Priest

I don't think I got anything good. Hopefully, I'll get SUPER lucky and get a JPN Ditto.

Anyway, if you ever decide to add me my friend code is: 1220-6380-5080. (Jon)

Solo

Shadow Priest
until someone is nice enough to spit out oen of their 12 charmanders for me.

and since I picked charmander earlier.... it lets me set trade bounds to get a bulbasaur

man you can fill up your pokedex quickly this way

great feature honestly. I know once I breed froakie, i'll send one here as well. Goodness of my heart deal an all.
If you're breeding your starters, it's best to the GTS. And get the other 2 starters.

I don't think I got anything good. Hopefully, I'll get SUPER lucky and get a JPN Ditto.

Anyway, if you ever decide to add me my friend code is: 1220-6380-5080. (Jon)
Try GTS if you're looking for Japanese Ditto. I doubt they float in wonder trade :/. But yeah, I spend like 40 mins on wonder trade.

i'd trade him back for sure. i'm no fool. You know where to find me!!!! ;)
No one wants a lvl 1 Scizor :joker:

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Goin ham on x going to add everyone here
FC= 0232 8513 5620

Also looking for squirtle and chespin for the time being to round out my starters I have froakies available

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i am slightly poverty right now and do not have the game but in a slightly related topic if anyone wants to play my scrubby ass in pokemon showdown then lesgo