What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

I don't think I got anything good. Hopefully, I'll get SUPER lucky and get a JPN Ditto.

Anyway, if you ever decide to add me my friend code is: 1220-6380-5080. (Jon)
I got 2 Japanese dittos that came from a wild safari (3 guaranteed perfect IV's.) If I can find my way to a third, I'll pass one to you bro!

NRF CharlieMurphy do you want that adamant Scyther I was talking about earlier? I'll give him to you if you want, I have no needs for it.

Also guys, I'm MM breeding Espurr, I'll mostly have an army of them of them by tommorow. If you want a breeded one with relatively good IV's let me know.

FC- 3437-4395-1611

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I got 2 Japanese dittos that came from a wild safari (3 guaranteed perfect IV's.) If I can find my way to a third, I'll pass one to you bro!

NRF CharlieMurphy do you want that adamant Scyther I was talking about earlier? I'll give him to you if you want, I have no needs for it.

Also guys, I'm MM breeding Espurr, I'll mostly have an army of them of them by tommorow. If you want a breeded one with relatively good IV's let me know.

FC- 3437-4395-1611
no but I do need a trade and trade back for my scyther to a scisor. if you wouldn't mind.

Solo

Shadow Priest

FC- 3437-4395-1611
I'd love a Japanese Ditto! :)

I have been hearing good stuff about the Friend Safari. I've seen a couple of people say they've got a shiny from there.