What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Also, is it all genning sites that will be done or just pokegen? I'm pretty sure this won't effect pokedit right?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
All online services will be shut down tomorrow for black and white. This includes online battling and gts
Oh right I did know about that, I just didn't think that all the way through lol. Damn, that sucks. Well, I guess it's good I got powersave, and I pretty much already genned up everything I want lol. Going to make another Latias tonight though, traded her off the other day. Might as well make a Hyper Voice Eevee too lol.

xMWFx616x

Mortal
Also, is it all genning sites that will be done or just pokegen? I'm pretty sure this won't effect pokedit right?
Yeah all of them are done use pokedit myself they all run through black and white and the gts is being removed thus no transfer to pokebank

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah all of them are done use pokedit myself they all run through black and white and the gts is being removed thus no transfer to pokebank
Yeah I totally forgot about the whole Gamespy thing, it all makes sense now lol. Damn yeah I guess I better get that done tonight then lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Evil organization in this game was a joke
Aren't they always? Plasma is the only team I've ever really played in these games that should've been taken seriously, and that was only half the time because of N and the guy with the crazy eye and the Hydreigon. (Can't remember his name but he was a bause)

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Aren't they always? Plasma is the only team I've ever really played in these games that should've been taken seriously, and that was only half the time because of N and the guy with the crazy eye and the Hydreigon. (Can't remember his name but he was a bause)
Team Rocket was actual legit as fuck. In the games. Aqua and Magma Were cool. Plasma was fine. Just X and Y the story was just lacking for me.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Team Rocket was actual legit as fuck. In the games. Aqua and Magma Were cool. Plasma was fine. Just X and Y the story was just lacking for me.
Although Team Rocket always did end up having some pretty sinister intentions, they were just as corny as any other imo. I actually found Aqua and Magma to be the worst out of any of them. Idk their whole premise was just lame and boring to me. It could just be my favoritism towards the Gen V story, but I think Plasma were the most well done villains yet. Not only were their plans super evil, but they were actually accomplishing their goal throughout parts of the stories and wrecking shit all over the region. When they captured Kyurem and started fucking up all the things I was thinking that these dudes were not to be fucked with lol. I do agree that the story for X and Y could've had a bit more, more specifically towards the post game. However, I think we might end up getting it through DLC or events or something. There are still a few places in the region you were never allowed to go, which leads me to believe this.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Just bred some Impish Skarmory (sturdy) with whirlwind and brave bird, and Modest Feebas(oblivious, becomes Competitive Milotic) with Dragon Pulse. I'm down to share if anyone wants one

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Got you bro.

I'm also working on Adamant/Brave/Careful Shuppet with Destiny Bond and Phantom Force. Prankster DB too stronk!
Oh man if you could hook me up with one of those too that would be awesome. I've been wanting to work on getting a bannette for a while. I can get you a 6IV shiny Arcanine.