What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Okay, Mega-Banette is fucking AWESOME!!!!!!! Prankster Destiny Bond? Are you kidding me? I love this thing. (Plus, it looks bad ASS!)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yes. Most of us here could just give you one.
My Friend Code is 0645-5975-0300. In Game Name is R'yth.

Also Guys. I cant make a Chansey or Blissey. Im sad. Also it got to the point where i made an Abamasnow and and all Three Hitmo. I think i have a problem.
I can get you a chansey easy. With aromatherapy and seismic toss.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Hmmm...strange.
Ya for some reason the Chansey and Blissey do not get through Poketranfer. Idk why. Also A lucario with Nasty Plot didnt work. And a Mawille with Toss didnt get through. I think it may be the toss that is stopping them. Hmmmmmmmmm

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ya for some reason the Chansey and Blissey do not get through Poketranfer. Idk why. Also A lucario with Nasty Plot didnt work. And a Mawille with Toss didnt get through. I think it may be the toss that is stopping them. Hmmmmmmmmm
They could be moves that are only compatible in gen VI.

ruff321

Apprentice
Anyone had luck transferring ho oh? That's like the only pokemon that I need to transfer but no luck..Lugia got through just fine

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Poke transfer met level 70 heartgold
Okay ya. I think the issue is the Pokemon was hacked wrong. Since im pretty sure the only Way to get Regenerator Ho Oh is by getting one with Dream Radar. Its hidden ability is regenerator. The normal is Pressure. So thats probably why its not working. If you caught in your game. And it had that ability then i have no idea. But im pretty sure the only way to get the hidden ability it by using dream Radar. Sorry

ruff321

Apprentice
Okay ya. I think the issue is the Pokemon was hacked wrong. Since im pretty sure the only Way to get Regenerator Ho Oh is by getting one with Dream Radar. Its hidden ability is regenerator. The normal is Pressure. So thats probably why its not working. If you caught in your game. And it had that ability then i have no idea. But im pretty sure the only way to get the hidden ability it by using dream Radar. Sorry
Gotcha I guess I'll switch abilities then or figure something out. Thanks anyway for the help