What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Meanwhile i pretty much Made every Legendary Trio i could. All Shiny that i could make shiny. Dam im bored.
Yep, but see...you get no satisfaction from it.

I get satisfaction from mine...because I know they are legit and they are still rare to me.

Not against hackers, but it certainly takes all the fun out of getting a shiny.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Yep, but see...you get no satisfaction from it.

I get satisfaction from mine...because I know they are legit and they are still rare to me.

Not against hackers, but it certainly takes all the fun out of getting a shiny.
I get the Satisfaction of knowing that the legendary shinies will be used. And also i am able to use the move tutor moves. I still need to Actually Breed X/Y Pokemon. But i now have every pokemon i ever wanted to use in battle. Which means i actually get to play. Also not everyone has the greatest shiny luck like you :p

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I get the Satisfaction of knowing that the legendary shinies will be used. And also i am able to use the move tutor moves. I still need to Actually Breed X/Y Pokemon. But i now have every pokemon i ever wanted to use in battle. Which means i actually get to play. Also not everyone has the greatest shiny luck like you :p
Oh dude, not knocking it...it's just to me mine are special, and legal. I know that nothing nintendo can do will ever take them from me. I also earned the damn things lol

I get an emotional attachment to them.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Oh dude, not knocking it...it's just to me mine are special, and legal. I know that nothing nintendo can do will ever take them from me. I also earned the damn things lol

I get an emotional attachment to them.
Mine are legal Also. ^_^. They went through Pokebank. :3. Every pokemon has meaning to me. Whether they are hacked or not. Its the time i spend with them. Also now i need to get a King Rock.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Mine are legal Also. ^_^. They went through Pokebank. :3. Every pokemon has meaning to me. Whether they are hacked or not. Its the time i spend with them. Also now i need to get a King Rock.
Can you gen me a poke real quick?

I need a Anticipation (HA) eevee with heal bell, wish, and hyper voice.

Calm nature preferred.