What's new

Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale - Who's Playing?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I just picked this one up. I'm probably gonna play it exclusively on the vita though. For the short time I played it at my friend's I was getting into sweet tooth and Big Daddy. I suck more than the suck cut from Wayne's World. I should be set to play tomorrow. PSN Killphil89

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
Fat Princess is overpowered :p:D
I find that she's pretty weak outside of 1v1, but she is god tier in the confines of 1v1.
She has a deep kick combo similar to how Mortal Kombat works. Made me smile when I found out.
If you do a jump in A2 and you hit it right at your opponents ankles (Big Daddy excluding? I think? I'll test it out later), you can follow into a 100 AP combo.
Shits tight.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I find that she's pretty weak outside of 1v1, but she is god tier in the confines of 1v1.
She has a deep kick combo similar to how Mortal Kombat works. Made me smile when I found out.
If you do a jump in A2 and you hit it right at your opponents ankles (Big Daddy excluding? I think? I'll test it out later), you can follow into a 100 AP combo.
Shits tight.
Oh wow that sounds pretty cool. I'm so used to ppl abusing the jump down sword move into level 1 that I cant really tell if she has cool combos or not. I have yet to mess around with her. I need the experience against her so maybe over the weekend we should have a brawl.

Cossner would you be interested in playing over the weekend? maybe at some point just the 3 of us can play to keep it simple

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
I'll be busy all weekend. Per-tourney meet up tonight, MK/All-Stars tourney tomorrow, and work on Sunday. :( if we can play Sunday around midnight, that would be baller

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I'll be busy all weekend. Per-tourney meet up tonight, MK/All-Stars tourney tomorrow, and work on Sunday. :( if we can play Sunday around midnight, that would be baller
well im sure we'll be able to some other time. Not sure where you are located but hopefully you dont have to deal with that Winter storm while doing all the activities that you have listed

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
well im sure we'll be able to some other time. Not sure where you are located but hopefully you dont have to deal with that Winter storm while doing all the activities that you have listed
Nah, I'm safe. Tournament is in Dallas.

But, I'll try to record the deep kick combo and post it here.