What's new

Play someone else.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
i can beat good reptiles or put up a good fight.
the dash happy ones not so much especially if their connection sucks thats when i just pull out mileena.
They're not good reptiles if they need to dash all the time, if they can't get in without a dash time to time then you're not fighting them.
And please don't cry over the dash there's alot worse than the dash in this game.

redeyes

Button Masher
They're not good reptiles if they need to dash all the time, if they can't get in without a dash time to time then you're not fighting them.
And please don't cry over the dash there's alot worse than the dash in this game.
idk online id rather deal with half the other glitches then reptiles dash.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
idk online id rather deal with half the other glitches then reptiles dash.
Like cages Frame trap?
Such a pissing joke that you pretty much aren't getting free, i think the dash is the only thing that can escape it infact.
Although i'm not even 100% sure if it can

redeyes

Button Masher
Like cages Frame trap?
Such a pissing joke that you pretty much aren't getting free, i think the dash is the only thing that can escape it infact.
Although i'm not even 100% sure if it can
cage frame traps are annoying. but i can just pick Kabal and Roof top day and zone him out

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
cage frame traps are annoying. but i can just pick Kabal and Roof top day and zone him out
Yeah but there we go, you are forced to pick an anti to it because you feel there's no winning without doing it.
These glitches do need to be fixed and the dash needs some way to punish.
But never the less it's not the worst thing going on.

redeyes

Button Masher
Yeah but there we go, you are forced to pick an anti to it because you feel there's no winning without doing it.
These glitches do need to be fixed and the dash needs some way to punish.
But never the less it's not the worst thing going on.
well no i dont see no way in beating him i mean i play cages with sonya all the time but i can go to kabal for an easier chance of winning. like i said if im playing to win ill do whats needed fuck anyones opinion.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
well no i dont see no way in beating him i mean i play cages with sonya all the time but i can go to kabal for an easier chance of winning. like i said if im playing to win ill do whats needed fuck anyones opinion.
I think every character has an annoying aspect whether or not it be a glitch or a special move.
For example Scorpions tele punch (The punishment is brutal on it but sometimes it just happens too fast)
SZ's ice clone (even when not playing reptile this is a little annoying)
Noobs teleport.
Sheeva's Jump.
Scorpions unblockable hellfire. I could go on, various moves which are annoying, not as serious as the dash or frame trap but most characters have annoying aspects.

redeyes

Button Masher
I think every character has an annoying aspect whether or not it be a glitch or a special move.
For example Scorpions tele punch (The punishment is brutal on it but sometimes it just happens too fast)
SZ's ice clone (even when not playing reptile this is a little annoying)
Noobs teleport.
Sheeva's Jump.
Scorpions unblockable hellfire. I could go on, various moves which are annoying, not as serious as the dash or frame trap but most characters have annoying aspects.
everything you named is easy to deal with are you kidding? the only slightly bad thing online are stomp and hellfire and they both arnt that bad.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
everything you named is easy to deal with are you kidding? the only slightly bad thing online are stomp and hellfire and they both arnt that bad.
But these things are still annoying when they land.
I said they're not as bad as dash and frame trap, but dash is not the only move that's annoying.

redeyes

Button Masher
im done with this. it seems like youre too stubborn to admit that dash is retarded online. and if people feel more comfortable playing SZ so you cant dash then let them. that MU is still in reps favor...

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
im done with this. it seems like youre too stubborn to admit that dash is retarded online. and if people feel more comfortable playing SZ so you cant dash then let them. that MU is still in reps favor...
Me stubborn?
no i'm just trying to control the communities mass crying.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
but what if they are good and their just trolling u? ;)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
This needed a thread because.......?
Just beat the Sub Zero player, say GGs, and move on. Who cares if they counterpick? Makes them look dumb when they try to counterpick and fail.