What's new

Guide Pig's Presents Sinestro Strategy Guide On How To Dominate The World

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
I figured Deathstroke was more up your alley pig (I've heard he is a great zoner) why all the love for Sinestro?

Cruz

Banned
Sinestro is the shit, people need to stop hating on him cause he's another lantern.
I accepted those two clowns to and believe me i hate them so much, Falcone and Two-Face ftw!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Sinestro is the shit, people need to stop hating on him cause he's another lantern.
I accepted those two clowns to and believe me i hate them so much, Falcone and Two-Face ftw!
are you going to post this in every thread?

Im fully comitted to this character - Expect hella ton of info and discussion pertaining to it

When the game comes out count on me for all Sinestro Info, BNBs, tips, as I figure them out.

Ill be playing the game 24/7 12:01am April 16 so i expect to get a lot of info and streaming

Reserved
And i'll be doing the same with Green Lantern... the superior lantern

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Death

Noob
Sinestro #1

If General Zod makes it as DLC Ill go full costume, full character, full 24/7 Zod of the hut will be born

Ill take on his perona completely throughout Injustice's run

Just in case he makes it ive saved links on His cape i found on the internet

Ill also main any character that pisses Death off or any character he whines about
<3

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This should be good. Given his ability to hit you low during a jump in from his flight mode for a launcher he can convert to full combo, his projectile satellite, and his reset potential with that ring grab thing Sinestro looks to have a LOT of potential out there. I am eager to experience your stream when this comes out Pig.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I guess GLs long and easy combos weren't nerfed?

That is interesting. I figured flash would be up there since people were scared of his trait. Surprised about Superman though, what's he got?
What doesnt he have is the question lol

Flash is like mid upper mid level imo

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
WHY WHY WHY THE NERFZ

How - is his overhead on block now?

Also,

3-7's already? Bring it.
The logic behind it this

He's a zoner/footsie character by design who has 4 zoning options that are all -23 or more on block and gets blown up 3/4 screen away when one of these are blocked by those characters for free 33-45% combo

Remote15

Noob
Is this with, or without the day one patch? I'm hazy on that.

As for Hal, what's he got? Surely his lift combos are punishable as hell. And what's he got to wake up with? I can't see him being top tier...