What's new

Pig's Most Wanted "General M2Dave" - Deathstroke Forum Unite

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Well I failed. We went something like 3/19. It was pretty ugly. Deathstroke really has no choice but to stay in Zod's face, but between Zod's crazy backdash, quick Zod Charge, and trait+zoning, that's almost impossible. I really have no idea what to do in this MU besides just blindly rush in.
Zod does not have to respect Deathstroke's full screen game. The recovery, damage, and chip damage are abysmal, as I have been telling you fools for the past 3-4 months.

I have fought a couple of players privately.

So sorry no stream.

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
Zod does not have to respect Deathstroke's full screen game. The recovery, damage, and chip damage are abysmal, as I have been telling you fools for the past 3-4 months.

So sorry no stream.
Poo. Heart Zod doing well footage

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

So sorry no stream.
but can we set one up w a stream for a few?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Like M2Dave is saying, Deathstroke does struggle alot vs Zod. The DS player is forced to play a footsie rushdown style which any good DS should be able to do. Still though, bad matchup. Might even be his worst matchup.

If M2Dave DOES lose any of these sets itll be a huge blow up. Its like Catwoman winning a set against an Aquaman. If the Aqua loses he should just kill himself.