What's new

Pig's Most Wanted "General M2Dave" - Deathstroke Forum Unite

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
I have some questions, though. Just $1.87? AK Pig Of The Hut, that little faith in Dave to defend your money, eh? And General M2Dave, how do YOU feel about Pig calling you a losing bet?!

I feel I should also tag haketh for this thread. Would tag Crathen, but he's over in Europe.
Think more of the nature of this. It's M2Dave vs ALL the DS forums. That'd be a lot of cash for like 10$ per person if they all win, which is always a possibility. Plus, while I do not know for certain, AK Pig Of The Hut, is there some reason for this specific amount? Like some backstory that makes this number relevant?

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Think more of the nature of this. It's M2Dave vs ALL the DS forums. That'd be a lot of cash for like 10$ per person if they all win, which is always a possibility. Plus, while I do not know for certain, AK Pig Of The Hut, is there some reason for this specific amount? Like some backstory that makes this number relevant?
You're really taking the fun out of this.

haketh

Noob
Real talk though, I don't think I'll beat Dave, it'll be close but I think I'll lose 5-3, dude is pretty good at this game but I'm going for that niggas throat. An extra $1.87 in my pocket is nice.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Well I failed. We went something like 3/19. It was pretty ugly. Deathstroke really has no choice but to stay in Zod's face, but between Zod's crazy backdash, quick Zod Charge, and trait+zoning, that's almost impossible. I really have no idea what to do in this MU besides just blindly rush in.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dude the stage is set, all the Deathstroke players say Dave is dumb all the time, and Dave announces no one will beat him. In theory this the chance both parties have been waiting for. Someone is guaranteed to be salty. I only wish there was one super known deathstroke player who was talking shit so it would be a rivalry.