What's new

Pig's Most Wanted "General M2Dave" - Deathstroke Forum Unite

DarkPage

Noob
Dude the stage is set, all the Deathstroke players say Dave is dumb all the time, and Dave announces no one will beat him. In theory this the chance both parties have been waiting for. Someone is guaranteed to be salty. I only wish there was one super known deathstroke player who was talking shit so it would be a rivalry.

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
Dude the stage is set, all the Deathstroke players say Dave is dumb all the time, and Dave announces no one will beat him. In theory this the chance both parties have been waiting for. Someone is guaranteed to be salty. I only wish there was one super known deathstroke player who was talking shit so it would be a rivalry.
Aris?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Then I think I'm out of noteworthy Deathstrokes. Which kinda says something
Everyone in this community believes that Deathstroke sucks except GGA, who are partially responsible for the normalizations, and the Deathstroke forum, which is simply delusional.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I'll give it a shot (no pun intended). My Deathstroke's still nowhere close to where it was before I dropped the game for a few months, but I've been getting in a good amount of practice lately. Plus that $1.87 could really get me out of a couple of jams!

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
Everyone in this community believes that Deathstroke sucks except GGA, who are partially responsible for the normalizations, and the Deathstroke forum, which is simply delusional.
DS is an online only character really. People online do not block, do not respect wakeups, and do not take advantage of frame data. Makes sense DS is so popular there. And then those people get an inflated sense of value from DS and upplay him on forums. And that's really more of a knock on the mountains of scrubby online players than the DS forums

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You should put a bounty on me pig. Anyone can pick any character and try to beat me in a first to 10 online. It hasn't happened in a while so I'm guessing it won't happen any time soon haha
AK Pig Of The Hut put a $100 bounty if you beat him as the flash since Jr think its a 8 - 2 MU lol
CD jr what is your updated MU batman vs flash after this patch? also what would be a reasonable price on a bounty if a flash player beats forever king in a ft10??