What's new

General/Other Pig Of the Hut's Jade Gauntlet.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I feel like basing Marcos off of set results is inaccurate no matter what. One person making better decisions throws everything off. The only way we can accurately reflect matchups is to compare tools vs tools.

One character can have 1 good tool and a second character can have 10. The first character might win every time if the player makes better decisions than the player with the second character.

Matchups will NEVER be accurate since the effectiveness of a characters tools are highly dependent on what character their opponent is using and there's no way to put a number to the measurement of effectiveness, especially after you throw in the concept of who makes better decisions and once again we can't reliably measure that either. All we can do is assign roundabout numbers that we pretty much have to pull out of our asses which are solely based on gut feelings. All we can do is see how many agree the most on which gut feeling is more descriptive.

I'll never care about matchup numbers that much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I feel like basing Marcos off of set results is inaccurate no matter what. One person making better decisions throws everything off. The only way we can accurately reflect matchups is to compare tools vs tools.

One character can have 1 good tool and a second character can have 10. The first character might win every time if the player makes better decisions than the player with the second character.

Matchups will NEVER be accurate since the effectiveness of a characters tools are highly dependent on what character their opponent is using and there's no way to put a number to the measurement of effectiveness, especially after you throw in the concept of who makes better decisions and once again we can't reliably measure that either. All we can do is assign roundabout numbers that we pretty much have to pull out of our asses which are solely based on gut feelings. All we can do is see how many agree the most on which gut feeling is more descriptive.

Exactly my point. I loathe the MU/Tier talk and I'm pretty sure that's what sparked my drama blow up...lol. In which I'm sorry towards AestheticLove for being like that...but I just don't believe in Tier lists and such and such.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Jade vs Kenshi should be 10-0 lol but seriously I think Kano and Baraka vs Kenshi is the worst ever in general. Even though Jade has that Ex Purple Glow, her meter building is very limited and Kenshi shrugs off any offense Jade tries to do then if she gets hit by a 9% Spirit Charge while Glowing, she takes in more damage so... Jade totally loses this MU. Birdsongs is the best Jade ever <3

That's exactly how I feel about it.These matchup numbers are just stupid even though we may see who is at a better advantage but it all really comes down to who make better decisions like you said.If you don't fight kenshi patiently,then yes it's a 9-1 matchup in his favor.I very rarely loses to kenshis.He is nowhere near as big as a problem for me like mileena and nightwolf.Im sorry but Kenshi just doesn't make me nervous one bit.I like this matchup because he's not all over the place like majority of the rest of the cast.If it was on XBL,I would do it.Summing up this matchup as jade getting buttfucked by him no matter who is using either character is ridiculous.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Chaosphere pick jade play pig.
I'm not saying it isn't considered a bad matchup. I just meant there's no way to accurately measure what the matchup is. Jade has a lot of slow starting strings and kenshi's specials are pretty much all faster than any of her strings so I can see how it would be hard for Jade. I don't think it's impossible to win, but extremely hard. You can't fuck up at all. But I'd have no problem trying to play Jade against pig's Kenshi as long as he doesn't get bored quickly. Hahaha. I do play Jade a bit but she's not one of the characters I play that often.

Goldi

Noob
Yea, I was about to ask Pig last night to come play with me. But that involves dragging out my lap top. Hooking up a separate key board since the laptop is missing letters. Changing my display settings to crap, and turning my living room into a spider web of cords for all that and my lag causing POS dazzle. All to get babied lol.

Not to mention I have a mic and hitbox plugged in. Almost looks like I'm launching rockets or directing air traffic in my living room.

But yea... It's freaking Kenshi on poor Jade, online. I know what will happen and I've made peace with it. It's just for the communities' macabre amusement. I don't mind it being at my expense. And hey, who knows. Maybe someone will see something worth exploring in it. :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yea, I was about to ask Pig last night to come play with me. But that involves dragging out my lap top. Hooking up a separate key board since the laptop is missing letters. Changing my display settings to crap, and turning my living room into a spider web of cords for all that and my lag causing POS dazzle. All to get babied lol.

Not to mention I have a mic and hitbox plugged in. Almost looks like I'm launching rockets or directing air traffic in my living room.

But yea... It's freaking Kenshi on poor Jade, online. I know what will happen and I've made peace with it. It's just for the communities' macabre amusement. I don't mind it being at my expense. And hey, who knows. Maybe someone will see something worth exploring in it. :)
Next time you are online you can play my Kenshi and feel a lot better about the MU than against Pig. FYI, I still know BF2