What's new

General/Other Pig Of the Hut's Jade Gauntlet.

AestheticLove

Staff Tier
A while ago Pig Of The Hut had a kenshi gauntlet vs Mr. Mileena through the courtesy of GamerBlake90

I want to take this idea and apply it to Jade vs Kenshi.

Rules :

-You must pick Jade.
-ft5
-courtyard day

I want this to be an open invitation, sorry this is psn only, but it's encouraged to watch.
STB Espio
Mr. Mileena
STB Goldfish
BillStickers
STB TakeAChance

As for a date we'll have to work it out amongst ourselves and the convenience of Blake and Pig.
Final words from pig of the hut said he's coming for babies.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'd be happy to get beaten by Pig a few times.
I'm actually trying to get an american copy of the game.

Goldi

Noob
I'll throw in $50 too. But I have a feeling we'll get to keep our moneys lol.

I mean, I totally hope not, I'd love to find an answer for him. But I think Kenshi vs Jade is like, set the controller down and go kick a puppy bad.

I'm up for it, though! Can totally try the match offline at NEC, too. Philadelphia needs more Jade :)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'll throw in $50 too. But I have a feeling we'll get to keep our moneys lol.

I mean, I totally hope not, I'd love to find an answer for him. But I think Kenshi vs Jade is like, set the controller down and go kick a puppy bad.

I'm up for it, though! Can totally try the match offline at NEC, too. Philadelphia needs more Jade :)
No...not really, one was enough last time :p

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I simply believe that practice makes better. Jade has a better chance against Kenshi than some of the cast because of her excellent armor and reach, but she's nowhere as dominant in the matchup (if that's even the right word) as Kabal.

Player skill is a factor, and Pig has a lot of that.

All the same, with effort and dedication much can be achieved and I believe that those who invest such, will stand plenty of chance at reaching the level where even Pig's Kenshi will no longer feel impossible, just quite challenging. When I said that AestheticLove is not Pig's level, I only meant that while it may feel impossible at the moment, she has plenty of talent and room to improve where she'll feel more at home in this fight.

I've had a shit day/week, the funeral yesterday peaking the shit heap and being ganged up on didn't help the general mood of the day.
I apologise for the offence and if we can manage cross-realm matches, I'll be glad to throw down with anybody that feels like fighting me, especially Pig because fighting a top player is always an awesome experience regardless of the fact that I don't think I can hold a candle.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Fuck all, stupid psn... I would totally play in this for a chance at dat monies (im a poor boy) regardless of not being a jade player. I mean, hell, I've got as much chance to beat his kenshi with jade as I do with my sub! haha

Love this idea btw birdsongs. :)

Also, damn STB all up in there with the jade players! Go get him guys! <3