What's new

Pick the last 5 Kharacters (Spoilers)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Please give me Hellraiser as a guest. He could be very fun to customize. Don't blame on me, we have no chance to choose no guest option right? If there will be guests, please give me Hellraiser..
totally agreed, sir ! Pinhead is my favorite guest ever to be in this game ! :rolleyes:

I'm going to guess seven since I think Diedrik and Reina are fake characters. Otherwise the base roster would be at least 30 anyway.
-Shang Tsung: Story reasons and fan favorite, also fills the role of the games Sorcerer. I think he'll either return through the timelines merging, through Ermac, or both.

-Bo' Rai' Cho: Significance for Raiden's story, he'll likely side with outworld.

-Smoke: Fan favorite, ninjas have a bit of privilege when it comes to getting in.

-Kotal Kahn: Current head of outworld.

-Reptile: I know the tower thing kind of goes against him a little, but if Rain and/or Noob are in this game, then there's no reason why Reptile won't considering that they also have similar things going against them.(Mainly the use of previous designs on the towers.) But also have reasons to be suspected to be apart of the roster.

-Erron Black: Another character to be apart of the outworld faction so to speak, very popular newcomer from the last game. Think he and Reptile are more likely to return than D'vorah or Ferra/Torr.

-Takeda: Probably the most popular combat kid even more so than Cassie, I can see him returning.

Edit: After hearing one of Raiden's intro dialogues saying that Shang Tsung is "long dead" I'll take back what I said about him being in. I'm going to go with Ermac instead then.

Last edited:
Just imagine to customize him, there will be crazy options that we are all enjoy for sure. Also he looks fit more than Pennywise to the MK Universe.
I agree but IT 2 comes out this year and is owned by WB. I'd personally pick him over the Terminator but again Terminator 6 comes out this year and Ed has had several Tweets about including him.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I agree but IT 2 comes out this year and is owned by WB. I'd personally pick him over the Terminator but again Terminator 6 comes out this year and Ed has had several Tweets about including him.
agreed, i just wrote my wish. also i will enjoy if Terminator will be in for sure..

vapid

cyber warlord
I'm sceptical that we'll get two playable characters with the names Rain and Reina - could be wrong, obviously, but it just seems like a needlessly confusing pair of names to have in the same game. It's not as bad as Chameleon/Khameleon, but still...

SubZeroIce

Runway
I'm sceptical that we'll get two playable characters with the names Rain and Reina - could be wrong, obviously, but it just seems like a needlessly confusing pair of names to have in the same game. It's not as bad as Chameleon/Khameleon, but still...
Well, one is Rain (Precipitation) and the other is Reina (Queen in Spanish). It's not as redundant as Chameleon and Khameleon

SubZeroIce

Runway
Remember guys, they said one character we'll all be surprised to see come back. I hope it's Havik but since they killed him in the Komic, I'm more skeptical.

Let's pray it's Fujin. I need my bae back.

I think a lot of you all are severely overestimating on these "we have 18 confirmed characters" threads. There are plenty of characters that have been teased or show in story mode or been in backgrounds that didn't make it into the rosters.
I usually agree with your mindset, but this is a little different. Every hinted character that we have noted as being playable has some kind of confirmation more than just a small red herring. The only one I'm skeptical on is Kano but it's fairly obvious he'll be in cause that's a brand new design they had him dressed in (but I'm hoping it's actually his son)

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
- Kotal Kahn
- Takeda
- Shang Tsung
- Smoke
- Fujin

Also if this would be the roster it would be a good one with a bunch returning characters people wanted.

For some characters still missing dont forget DLC still gonna be most likely up to 8 MK characters.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
So where is the noob confirmation coming from?

1. Reptile - too popular to don't let him return.
2. Smoke - i doubt he will skip 2 games ad well. Triborg doesn't count for me
3. Stryker - kabals return raises my hope for this guy
4-5. kombat kids or new characters

- Smoke : Smoke or riot
- Fujin : I don't like or dislike him, but everybody asked for him for MKX so he deserves a place in the roster
- Reptile : He's too awesome to be absent
- A new character
- A new character

(But please NRS be more inspired with the other new charcters... Geras is really meh.)

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
1 - Geras
2 - Raiden
3 - Skarlet
4 - Sub-Zero
5 - Scorpion
6 - Baraka
7 - Sonya Blade
8 - Cassie Cage
9 - Johnny Cage
10 - Kabal
11 - Noob Saibot
12 - Smoke
13 - Rain
14 - Kitana
15 - Kung Lao
16 - Liu Kang
17 - Shang Tsung
18 - Kronika
19 - Kano
20 - Shao Kahn

glad to see a roster like this, i was completely wrong about it, just thought all the kombat kids that nobody likes will make their return for the game. also we have 5 extra slots to complete entire roster. Who could be in i don't know but i am already okay with the roster..

Last edited:

methademic

UPR Methademic
You guys do know that the number of empty squares doesnt mean shit right? The demo build of the last few games had a noticeably smaller "roster" than what the game actually launched with.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter

methademic

UPR Methademic

methademic

UPR Methademic
Also might have been mentioned but I'd put Liu in the 100% confirmed. In one of the first parts of the gameplay reveal raiden is mopping up LK so they did show gameplay of him in a sly way

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Whether we like it or not 18-20 of the 25 playable Kharacters are locked in.

The Reddit link was spot on about Geras and Kronika names and move sets so I believe that 19 and 20 are also confirmed.

19. Diederik
20. Reina

Evidence

KONFIRMED

100%

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Skarlet
4. Baraka
5. Raiden
6. Geras
7. Sonya Blade

Behind the scenes trailer and Reveal Event

8. Cassie Cage
9. Kronika
10. Kung Lao
11. Liu Kang
12. Kano Only one I'm doubting especially if Diederik is in and really his son
13. Rain
14. Kabal Kombat Kast 30 January
15. Kitana
16. Noob
17. Johnny Cage
18. Jade (Least amount of proof but probably the most requested Kharacter)

The Reddit link was spot on about Geras and Kronika

19. Diederik
20. Reina

My picks based off of MKX endings and my gut

21. Kotal Kahn Current Emperor of Outworld
22. Fujin Top 5 fan requested Kharacter
23. Bo Rai Cho poised to play a roll in the Story
24. Kenshi / Ermac poised to play a roll in the Story plus you have to have one
25. Shang Tsung poised to play a roll in the Story and Top 5 fan requested Kharacter

Palo, Derick and Shawn all said that Show Kahn was not part of the initial roster and is not one of the 6 DLC

26. Shao Kahn

Kombat Pack #1

27. Ermac / Kenshi
28. Li Mei / Mileena
29. Nightwolf
30. Sindel
31.Michael Myers
32. Pennywise

Kombat Pack #2

33. Erron Black
34. Sareena
35. Jax
36. Takeda
37. Spawn
38. Terminator

Sadly I don't think my personnel favorite Havik is making the cut :( Unless there is a FAN VOTE!!!
I don’t see Erron Black or Takeda being DLC. No way would they introduce brand new characters, only to remove them and charge extra for them in the very next game. Just no way. DLC has to be characters that will excite casuals as well as longtime fans.

DLC would more likely be legacy characters that didn’t make the final cut (not integrated into the story, etc). And more likely, ones that weren’t in MKX. However I could see someone like Mileena making the DLC cut just to appease the fans.

Honestly I think Shang Tsung will be the last DLC character. NRS stepped it up when they made Triborg multiple characters in one, then even further with TMNT in Injustice 2. I think Shang Tsung is naturally the next evolution of that concept.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So where is the noob confirmation coming from?

1. Reptile - too popular to don't let him return.
2. Smoke - i doubt he will skip 2 games ad well. Triborg doesn't count for me
3. Stryker - kabals return raises my hope for this guy
4-5. kombat kids or new characters
Noob can be seen as one of the icons when selecting towers. However that one wasn’t selectable in the demo.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Only one character slot was added though (along with the random slot).
then
You know NRS sir..

I don’t see Erron Black or Takeda being DLC. No way would they introduce brand new characters, only to remove them and charge extra for them in the very next game. Just no way. DLC has to be characters that will excite casuals as well as longtime fans.

DLC would more likely be legacy characters that didn’t make the final cut (not integrated into the story, etc). And more likely, ones that weren’t in MKX. However I could see someone like Mileena making the DLC cut just to appease the fans.

Honestly I think Shang Tsung will be the last DLC character. NRS stepped it up when they made Triborg multiple characters in one, then even further with TMNT in Injustice 2. I think Shang Tsung is naturally the next evolution of that concept.
That means Ermac confirmed instead of Shang Tsung?