What's new

Pick the last 5 Kharacters (Spoilers)

Whether we like it or not 18-20 of the 25 playable Kharacters are locked in.

The Reddit link was spot on about Geras and Kronika names and move sets so I believe that 19 and 20 are also confirmed.

19. Diederik
20. Reina

Evidence

KONFIRMED

100%

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Skarlet
4. Baraka
5. Raiden
6. Geras
7. Sonya Blade

Behind the scenes trailer and Reveal Event

8. Cassie Cage
9. Kronika
10. Kung Lao
11. Liu Kang
12. Kano Only one I'm doubting especially if Diederik is in and really his son
13. Rain
14. Kabal Kombat Kast 30 January
15. Kitana
16. Noob
17. Johnny Cage
18. Jade (Least amount of proof but probably the most requested Kharacter)

The Reddit link was spot on about Geras and Kronika

19. Diederik
20. Reina

My picks based off of MKX endings and my gut

21. Kotal Kahn Current Emperor of Outworld
22. Fujin Top 5 fan requested Kharacter
23. Bo Rai Cho poised to play a roll in the Story
24. Kenshi / Ermac poised to play a roll in the Story plus you have to have one
25. Shang Tsung poised to play a roll in the Story and Top 5 fan requested Kharacter

Palo, Derick and Shawn all said that Show Kahn was not part of the initial roster and is not one of the 6 DLC

26. Shao Kahn

Kombat Pack #1

27. Ermac / Kenshi
28. Li Mei / Mileena
29. Nightwolf
30. Sindel
31.Michael Myers
32. Pennywise

Kombat Pack #2

33. Erron Black
34. Sareena
35. Jax
36. Takeda
37. Spawn
38. Terminator

Sadly I don't think my personnel favorite Havik is making the cut :( Unless there is a FAN VOTE!!!

Last edited:

Pizza

Thrill Kill
WOOW
THAT KABAL LOOKS LIKE NOOB SAIBOT

If i had to pick the remaining five: Kotal Kahn, Mileena, Tanya, Fujin and Hotaru

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Mine isn't that different from yours, but I don't think Ermac, Kenshi, or Bo Rai Cho will be in the game.

1. Kotal
2. Fujin
3. Havik (i said I don't want him in earlier today but with S.K. writing it's likely he'll show up)
4. Ashrah (need more women on the roster, though I wouldn't be surprised if she got a big look overhaul)
5. Shang Tsung

SenSx

Noob
Realistic picks:

21: Smoke
22: Shang Tsung
23: Sindel
24: Frost ( or Fujin)
25: D'Vorah (not sure about that one, I just feel we need another MKX character, and she's the best IMO, and Cassie's rival).

Fujin (or Frost), Li-Mei and Havik being kept as DLC.

Last edited:

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Are you talking about this leak? It was deconfirmed by Ed Boon and it doesn't have Baraka or Skarlet. But going along with the post, I would say Outworld will have more representation along with some surprise returns.
- Kotal Kahn
- Erron Black
- Shang Tsung
- Havik
- Sektor

SubZeroIce

Runway
Yeah I'm fairly certain Noob Saibot is in. So Ed alluded to a really shocking returning character so my guest for the remaining 5 would be:

1. Shang Tsung
2. Kotal Kahn
3. Reptile
4. Takeda/Kung Jin/Jacqui (I don't see all 3 coming back)
5. Fujin

IMO that's a pretty sad roster but DLC should make it interesting. I really hope Li Mei & Havik can make it as well.

SubZeroIce

Runway
Are you talking about this leak? It was deconfirmed by Ed Boon and it doesn't have Baraka or Skarlet. But going along with the post, I would say Outworld will have more representation along with some surprise returns.
- Kotal Kahn
- Erron Black
- Shang Tsung
- Havik
- Sektor
That leak kinda sounded like educated guesses. They're wrong about a lot of stuff I've noticed already

-Geras seems to be loyal to Kronika
-Kombat Pack 2 has to be set in stone... they usually decide roster initially and tweak afterwards
-We don't have Injustice-like Supers either in place of X-Ray attacks... Fatal Blows are different
-Time Tower has confirmed NOT to unlock any moves

- Kotal Kahn
- Erron Black
- Shang Tsung
- Havik
- Sektor
It was a Reddit leak that had precise details about Geras & Kronika. I'm on my phone or I would post a link. He listed 30 Kharacters on the main roster at launch. I think it was from November?

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Whether we like it or not 18-20 of the 25 playable Kharacters are locked in.

The Reddit link was spot on about Geras and Kronika names and move sets so I believe that 19 and 20 are also confirmed.

19. Diederik
20. Reina

That alleged leak came out after the email leak, which was legit, and named Geras and Kronika in addition to describing Ronda Rousey voicing Sonya Blade.

The email leak did not note any other characters besides Sonya Blade and Shao Kahn. There is no reason to believe this supposed full roster leak based on Geras and Kronika.​

Kombat Pack #1

27. Ermac / Kenshi
28. Li Mei / Mileena
29. Nightwolf
30. Sindel
31.Michael Myers
32. Pennywise

Kombat Pack #2

33. Erron Black
34. Sareena
35. Jax
36. Takeda
37. Spawn
38. Terminator

Introducing a character in a MK game and making it DLC in the next one would be really dodgy, I don't think NRS would do that. And so far, they have never done it by the way.
Also, if I checked correctly, most DLCs have been highly requested 3D-era characters (Kenshi, Tanya, Bo' Rai Cho and Tremor), but they have never been returning characters from the previous MK*.

*And no, Triborg doesn't count.

Last edited:
That alleged leak came out after the email leak, which was legit, and named Geras and Kronika in addition to describing Ronda Rousey voicing Sonya Blade.

The email leak did not note any other characters besides Sonya Blade and Shao Kahn. There is no reason to believe this supposed full roster leak based on Geras and Kronika.​
The leak I'm talking about specifically said that Geras had sand based moves and Kronika was the first female boss. It was posted in November. I posted a link to in on MKO.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
The leak I'm talking about specifically said that Geras had sand based moves and Kronika was the first female boss. It was posted in November. I posted a link to in on MKO.
If you can provide me a link I'd be interested in taking a look at this. I'm skeptical, because the other Reina/Diederik leak seemed very bogus (and Boon explicitly called it out as bogus).

Introducing a character in a MK game and make it DLC in the next one would be really dodgy, I don't think NRS would do that. And so far, they have never done it by the way.
Also, if I checked correctly, most DLCs have been highly requested 3D-era characters (Kenshi, Tanya, Bo' Rai Cho and Tremor), but they have never been returning characters from the previous MK*.

*And no, Triborg doesn't count.
Tracking They were my 2 of my favorites in MKX and I want them in the game. I'd rather have Havik, Nitara, Sareena and Lei Mi then the Cage family again.

I'm fine so long as there is Kotal and he has a big leg crushing blow that triggers upon hitting a ducking opponent - caving their face in with the emperor's boot and sending them flying across the screen - and a sunstone one as a homage to all the 'surprise mothafucka' moments with EX pizza in neutral. Oh, and also his bitchin' ass macauahuitl. That's almost a given, all things considered.

Raider

Noob
Game is releasing in 3 months. Imo. they should have just revealed the full roster. Maybe leave 2 or 3 characters to be revealed close to the game release. Or reveal them all now and Kombat Pack characters close to the game release.

OP, I'm not sold on Diederik or Reina. Please post this supposed leak that has them + Skarlet and Baraka, because I never saw such a list.
Game is releasing in 3 months. Imo. they should have just revealed the full roster. Maybe leave 2 or 3 characters to be revealed close to the game release. Or reveal them all now and Kombat Pack characters close to the game release.
Marketing HATES him. Find out why!

Alec

Noob
I need to see that leak, because it sure seems like the one that has been debunked time and again, that leak had no Baraka and Skarlet. You even said the leak had 30 chars at launch, but are considering a 25 char roster, which is it?
That leak was not "spot on" about Geras and Kronika, they made an educated guess, based on the true leak, which was the email one, which revealed Ronda Rousey as Sonya; Krushing blows; Geras; Kronika and some extra stuff.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
1- Smoke (It could be him on the "Kustomize" screen)
2- Shang Tsung (I think MKX Ermac's ending might be canon and Shang kills him to come back)
3- Kotal Kahn (Outworld isn't going anywhere and he's still the kahn. I'm sure he won't just disappear)
4- Reptile (Kotal's second in command and third most popular ninja).
5- Erron Black (Because he's awesome goddamit!)

I don't think the Diedrik and Reina stuff is real, and I think it'll be Dvorah and Fujin instead

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Please give me Hellraiser as a guest. He could be very fun to customize. Don't blame on me, we have no chance to choose no guest option right? If there will be guests, please give me Hellraiser..