What's new

Pick the last 5 Kharacters (Spoilers)

The thought of having Sonya, Johnny and Cassie all on the roster already feels bad.
I understand that it can be considered a waste of roster slots but honestly I think they all have a different playstyle and I think it fits well in MKX. I mean, everybody was saying that when MKX was about to get released, and people seemed to be happy with it after 2 or 3 months after the release.

It was one of the main issues people had with the game all the way through. I still hear people saying they want a more diverse and exciting roster in MK11, as MKX's roster was just dull.
I think NRS don't want to release aMK game without the OG characters, and honestly I'd be very disappointed if the original characters were absent. They want to give the kombat kids the opportunity to shine to, maybe, replace their parents in their future games. I agree and disagree at the same time with you, I want to see other characters but at the same time I don't know if forgetting these 3 characters for this game would be a good idea. And since NRS decided to only put 25 characters (while I2 had 28), I understand and agree that adding the Cage family is indeed a... waste of space. Fuck, I never thought I'd say that...

I refuse to believe NRS is going to pass on the opportunity to have both Kotal and Shao in the same game.

And I'm pretty sure my belief is in vein cuz totally going to pass up the opportunity to have both Kotal and Shao in the same game.

EDIT

Also I don't get how Johnny Cage is konfirmed here? Being seen in the background and being mentioned in dialog isn't really konfirmation. We've had plenty of characters in both situations not be in the finished game.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I don't trust that leak. It just picked a little bit of information from the correct e-mail leak and then threw in a bunch of character names.

I don't trust that leak. It just picked a little bit of information from the correct e-mail leak and then threw in a bunch of character names.
The leak I quoted was from November. It just said that Kronika was the boss and said that Geras had sand based moves. Renias is a Sorcerer that was an acquaintance of Quan Chi's and Diedrick is Kano's son but hates him. We'll see what happens. The game has got to have more than 2 NEW Kharacters.

I refuse to believe NRS is going to pass on the opportunity to have both Kotal and Shao in the same game.

And I'm pretty sure my belief is in vein cuz totally going to pass up the opportunity to have both Kotal and Shao in the same game.

EDIT

Also I don't get how Johnny Cage is konfirmed here? Being seen in the background and being mentioned in dialog isn't really konfirmation. We've had plenty of characters in both situations not be in the finished game.
He's seen during the behind the scenes video on a developers computer screen doing a Crushing Blow on Sub-Zero. Watch the video.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I think Premier Skins would be great especially if it means some peoples favorite being in the game or not being in the game at all.

Only Kharacters I think Premier skins could work for:

Sub-Zero-----Frost
Li Mei----------Mileena
Diedrick-------Kano--------Jerrek

Who else has similar play styles? Good on NRS for not having very many clone Kharacters.
I’m surprised we didn’t see this question asked in any interviews. Would’ve been a good one!

Going from someone else's list:

HARD CONFIRMED
1: Scorpion
2: Sub Zero
3: Raiden
4: Baraka
5: Skarlet
6: Sonya
7: Geras
8: Kabal
8: Kronika
9: Cassie Cage
10: Kitana
11: Johnny Cage
12: Liu Kang
13: Kung Lao
14: Kabal
15: Shao Kahn

SOFT CONFIRMED
16: Rain
17: Kano
18: Jade

RUMOURED
19: Noob
20: Shang Tsung

So if that's correct-

21- kotal: the kotal shao khan throwdown is a good sell
22- Quan chi: personally just a favorite
23- Ermac: ditto
24- Reptile: iconic
25- NIghtwolf: feel like he'd fit in here.

Going from someone else's list:

HARD CONFIRMED
1: Scorpion
2: Sub Zero
3: Raiden
4: Baraka
5: Skarlet
6: Sonya
7: Geras
8: Kabal
8: Kronika
9: Cassie Cage
10: Kitana
11: Johnny Cage
12: Liu Kang
13: Kung Lao
14: Kabal
15: Shao Kahn

SOFT CONFIRMED
16: Rain
17: Kano
18: Jade

RUMOURED
19: Noob
20: Shang Tsung

So if that's correct-

21- kotal: the kotal shao khan throwdown is a good sell
22- Quan chi: personally just a favorite
23- Ermac: ditto
24- Reptile: iconic
25- NIghtwolf: feel like he'd fit in here.
Noob would be soft confirmed because he's actually seen. Jade is just listed as that fat kids MK11 main.