What's new

Phosferrax's fraud Zatanna MU chart

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
lmao are you seriously basing your MU number on a single online FT5 where you apparently beat me 5-1...? I played deg offline and that shit is even. If you beat me 5-1 I probably didn't know the MU for shit. Your point holds no weight if you can't back it up and that was 4 months ago. A lot can change in 4 months.

If any Zatanna wants to play me add:
XBL: RM HoneyBee
PS3: Commandeur14
the meta of this game is figured out.. nothin has really changed in 4 months.. trust me.. its why i quit the game.. because nothing was changing and people only played it because it was the only FG they were good at. and no im not basing it on OUR ft5. im just saying, i played you w Zat awhile back and beat you. chill out champ. I've played the MU w Rebellious and Zyphox several 100 times.

what does it take to learn a match up anyway? it seems like, if you dont play the match atleast 500,000,000 times you dont know shit. Or if you dont play the best representative for each character, your opinion doesnt count, which is kinda why i tagged you.

Top players are top players for a fucking reason and it seems like all these IGAU scrubs dont understand, the character doesnt make the player. Deg can play ANY character (given he puts enough time into it, aquaman for example) at the same level he plays zatanna. same goes for you my good sir. match ups arent based on who plays which character best vs who plays the other character best. It's one characters tools vs the others. Zatanna has tools to keep flash at bay. if you wanna argue that fine, but don't get bent outta shape like a bitch when i said i beat u in a ft5 awhile ago. you're not unbeatable, no one is. so lighten up.

So tell me, when u played the almighty Deg offline, did you play him atleast 75034903490 games? cuz if u didnt, "your point holds no weight".

Zatanna Flash 6-4 Zat. Hold that.

EDIT: making a thread outta this. if u wanna argue, bring it there. you'll notice it.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Im sorry.. no Flash i faced made me think 5-5, that goes for @Zyphox and @HoneyBee
especially @Zyphox please tell these guys bro.

its not all about footsies.. because IGAU doesnt have footsies.. it has spacing. it also has screen control, which zatanna does WELL. if she wants to keep flash full screen. she can.

if u guys get bodied by flash, then practice the match up. I feel its one of zatannas easiest match ups, flash gets shut down full screen and on wake up.
I'm sorry man, but you haven't played in ages and flash players have stopped being stupid. I can sit here and argue but if you still think fireball is any good then it's clear your views are outdated and there is no point. Nobody beats flash hard, and zats overrated zoning certainly does not.

You can not keep him fullscreen, all he has to do it block a ring and take his free dash.

It was easy to think she bodies him when flash players didn't apply any thought to the mu back when you played, they do now and the mu has changed.

Everyone agrees on 5-5, because it is.

EMPEROR PRYCE

I'm sorry man, but you haven't played in ages and flash players have stopped being stupid. I can sit here and argue but if you still think fireball is any good then it's clear your views are outdated and there is no point. Nobody beats flash hard, and zats overrated zoning certainly does not.

You can not keep him fullscreen, all he has to do it block a ring and take his free dash.

It was easy to think she bodies him when flash players didn't apply any thought to the mu back when you played, they do now and the mu has changed.

Everyone agrees on 5-5, because it is.
No, you and honeybee agree on 5-5. no one else has said anything about it. believe what you want and keep getting bodied hard by flash. if you spend a hour in the lab though, you will find ways around flash pressure. rather than sitting there and taking it.

I played zat against all the good flash players and have won. NOTHING has changed on this game in 4 months. just figure it out.

EMPEROR PRYCE

Also @HoneyBee why the FUCK would i play u online anyway? If i beat you "online doesnt matter and doesnt really show the MU" and if u beat me "See bro told you, zatanna cant do shit and blah blah blah"... no one wins.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
No, you and honeybee agree on 5-5. no one else has said anything about it. believe what you want and keep getting bodied hard by flash. if you spend a hour in the lab though, you will find ways around flash pressure. rather than sitting there and taking it.

I played zat against all the good flash players and have won. NOTHING has changed on this game in 4 months. just figure it out.
Everyone says it, not just me and Honeybee. People have been saying it for a while now.

And man, if you think nothing has changed then you're plain wrong. You havent been playing then how would you know?

I don't get bodied, where did you pull that out of? Stop bring so aggressive and actually listen to the argument of the people that play the game NOW.

I've found ways around his pressure, but ultimately it's a lossing meta for Zat. Stop being so stubborn when you're thoughts are outdated. You're like a scientist who believes the earth is still flat and you're shouting down all these fools that say the earth is round. We've all been in the lab, and figured out that it's even.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@EMPEROR PRYCE just because you think nothing has changed in 4 months, it doesn't mean it's true. lol. If I look at the way I play now compared to how I played 4 months ago it's very different and you thinking otherwise just because 'you say so' is incredibly ignorant.

I won't bother arguing the MU with you because what's the point? You don't even play lol.

I find it funny that you tag me here and when I give my opinion you try to toss it aside. Why the fuck would you tag me? lol.

Last edited:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Also @HoneyBee why the FUCK would i play u online anyway? If i beat you "online doesnt matter and doesnt really show the MU" and if u beat me "See bro told you, zatanna cant do shit and blah blah blah"... no one wins.
Pryce its 5-5 and we went even back when i complained about the MU honestly. Plus there is footsies in every 2-d game ever made, you must brush up on your definition of footsies brother even Moba's have footsies. i have discovered stupid shit with flash against zatanna that nullifies her zoning game and if you don't want to play honeybee because he still plays then play me, i haven't played consistently since june-july and only really play at tournaments so it should be an even Match :)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Nope. It's definitely 5-5 or maybe even in Flash's favour. n-megabytes and I used to run this plenty of times.

Fireball is a non-issue. As soon as the Flash sees the start up animation, he'll just dash up and crouch block the thing. It does jack all chip and what's Zatanna get from it? Maybe a single ring toss? And you've just wasted a bar of meter. Offline this MU is much worse for Zatanna than online. Also flash's wakeups are not arse. He has LK, shake, torpedo and punch which still make it a guessing game on his wakeup.
Or he can react to fireball, trait up into RMS~slide and full combo that ho.

Hers are better than his imo, it's the trance that gives her the edge I think, as Ares doesn't have particularly fast projectiles or teleport.

I feel that zat gets a vortex after a combo, but Ares doesn't really get anything after a knockdown on her.
Ares footsies are better.His J1 will win air to air situations + i can MB godsmack and punish your zoning from far away

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Ares footsies are better.His J1 will win air to air situations + i can MB godsmack and punish your zoning from far away
Can it be done on reaction?

Admittedly, finding a high level Ares to play in xbl is hard, so I don't have the most experience

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
Yeah j1 does beat her air to air options but it will get beat by her nj2 on read. Does his j1 provide enough block stun for a follow up or can she just d1 after?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Yeah j1 does beat her air to air options but it will get beat by her nj2 on read. Does his j1 provide enough block stun for a follow up or can she just d1 after?
If he does it preemptively which he would have to do to air to air it then it can be.

Hmm you won't always beat my j1 with nj2.Ares j1 is very stronk in air to air.If i hit you with j1 in block i can follow with 2 or d1.If i do a 2 you can only interrupt with 1 but it will trade with my 2 and its risky.The problem is if i do insta j1 and you stay grounded my active frames will finish and you can get a punish.Also my j1 hitbox is mostly in front of Ares so i cant hit you when i am above you.Did a little bit of testing :D

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I now think Zat loses to Superman 4-6.

Thoughts?

@EMPEROR_SunFire
@bishbash
@Pan1cMode
Zatanna really has to work on out-zoning superman in this MU. She has all the tools to do this, but it's not easy. In the corner she is truly screwed, especially so against SM.

Up close st3 juuuust outranges f2. As soon you as see SM enter that range, 3~tele to maintain that distance. Don't be afraid to MB tele to escape cornering yourself. Trait is actually viable against SM too as is slow fireball.

I dunno, it could be 4-6 but for the moment I'm still happy to call it 5-5. I need more MU experience because I usually just resort to BG against SM.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
I now think Zat loses to Superman 4-6.

Thoughts?

@EMPEROR_SunFire
@bishbash
@Pan1cMode

Sorry for the delayed response here. I'd be tempted to agree with you. Both are able to zone the other so it really comes down to who makes the right reads. He beats her up close, has great air mobility which is an issue for her, It's nothing worse than a 6-4 though as both characters have to respect the others options.

I'd rather fight Supes than WW. More I play it the more that MU feels 7-3