What's new

Petition: Change MK11 "amplify"/meter burn moves back to 1 universal button input

codeview

Noob
STOP THE PETITIONS. Try this system first ffs.
If you read the petition details and read/watch the source links you will see that it's pretty clear the new amplify system adds unnecessary complexity. It's best to encourage game developers to correct something like that before launch.

Elias6999

Mournful Master
If you read the petition details and read/watch the source links you will see that it's pretty clear the new amplify system adds unnecessary complexity. It's best to encourage game developers to correct something like that before launch.
Don’t fix what’s not broken. We don’t know if its broken or not. So let’s actually try the system before complaining.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I write my opinions here often and NRS takes it seriously i never needed anyone else to sign a petition to make my own opinion be taken seriously before.

People these days are so afraid of changes lol.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
This is pointless because it's going to go back to the 1 button input anyway.

Ed Boon said himself that he preferred to have it with just the 1-button.

A ton of people who played at the event (including the pros, who's opinions NRS is clearly listening for the most.) even said that the change was kinda pointless and unnecessary. It's going to go back to how it was, almost guaranteed. I feel like you'd get more change done simply by tweeting them.

codeview

Noob
Don’t fix what’s not broken. We don’t know if its broken or not. So let’s actually try the system before complaining.
Well, if you're keeping up on the feedback people are putting out there after #mkday you'll figure out that a lot are not liking the new system. So we're not complaining before trying, we're getting educated on a subject and expressing an opinion based on past experience.

codeview

Noob
I write my opinions here often and NRS takes it seriously i never needed anyone else to sign a petition to make my own opinion be taken seriously before.

People these days are so afraid of changes lol.
When it comes to something as major as game mechanics, it takes a majority to sway developers. And it's not about fearing change. Everyone who is disliking the amplify inputs is loving all the other changes with the game mechanics, myself included.

codeview

Noob
To be fair Ed Boon already said during the event they thinking about it and it could change until release.

Petition is a little much though and not needed.
Nothing wrong with fans expressing their concerns instead of just waiting and hoping. If you think a petition is a little much you should read some of Ed Boon's tweet replies.

codeview

Noob
This is pointless because it's going to go back to the 1 button input anyway.

Ed Boon said himself that he preferred to have it with just the 1-button.

A ton of people who played at the event (including the pros, who's opinions NRS is clearly listening for the most.) even said that the change was kinda pointless and unnecessary. It's going to go back to how it was, almost guaranteed. I feel like you'd get more change done simply by tweeting them.
Well, since none of us have Geras or Kronika time manipulation powers we don't know the final answer to this, so best to express concerns...especially since they are listening now, before launch.