What's new

Perfect Legend wins Mortal Kombat 9 at Frosty Faustings!

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Wow... 8 entrants for MK is a fucking disgrace. Way to support our game and keep it alive guys...

Who was at FFIV that didn't enter MK9? GGA 16 Bit WoundCowboy GGA pimpimjim GGA Wafflez AK Glass_Sword GGA Jeremiah GGA Fill Pops GGA MOE30W Jim GGA soonk

GGA............ HOLY SHIT I AM DISAPPOINTED

Kombat_Kannibal ........................... YOU HAVE "KOMBAT" IN YOUR NAME AND DIDN'T EVEN ENTER YOUR GAME?!?! WTF?!?!

I could probably get more than 8 entrants for MK9 here in Utah for fucks sake.
had work!!!

Wow... 8 entrants for MK is a fucking disgrace. Way to support our game and keep it alive guys...

Who was at FFIV that didn't enter MK9? GGA 16 Bit WoundCowboy GGA pimpimjim GGA Wafflez AK Glass_Sword GGA Jeremiah GGA Fill Pops GGA MOE30W Jim GGA soonk

Kombat_Kannibal ........................... YOU HAVE "KOMBAT" IN YOUR NAME AND DIDN'T EVEN ENTER YOUR GAME?!?! WTF?!?!

I preregistered for the game. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ana22hJrcSipdGhiV2lOYkh4bnRraGFKd2Iydm9zb1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

I just couldn't justify driving an hour up to pazzo for a 10 man bracket. If only it were on Saturday.

if only the majority didn't support such a shitty game :(

R.I.P MK9 (shitty game = IGAU)

Congrats Carl. And good stuff to Dizzy for 3nd. And LMFAO at JodyThaGreat for still playing this ROFLMFAO!!!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

NECXI for MKDC had 11 entrants while UMK3 had 30 and I still consider it one of, if not the best overall MK tournament to experience to date. Just the fact that tournament stirred up a lot of commotion. It was during a time where really no MK offline tournament scene existed for the 3D games.

It's not about the number... it's the fact that you're supporting the game. It was 11 of us including Tom Brady, REO, Check, THTB, Riu48, Shock, myself and more.

*So essentially, I totally agree with you. :)

gdf

Noob
NECXI for MKDC had 11 entrants
It's not about the number... it's the fact that you're supporting the game. It was 11 of us including Tom Brady, REO, Check, THTB, Riu48, Shock, myself and more.

*So essentially, I totally agree with you. :)
Was that the tournament that had REO vs Tom Brady Grand Finals?

That was the tournament that got me to join the community, it was so much vigor from such a small community, promoting the game they loved to play.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Was that the tournament that had REO vs Tom Brady Grand Finals?

That was the tournament that got me to join the community, it was so much vigor from such a small community, promoting the game they loved to play.
Here's the winner's finals: