What's new

Perfect Legend wins Mortal Kombat 9 at Frosty Faustings!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

Glass Sword

Nobody
Wow... 8 entrants for MK is a fucking disgrace. Way to support our game and keep it alive guys...

Who was at FFIV that didn't enter MK9? GGA 16 Bit WoundCowboy GGA pimpimjim GGA Wafflez AK Glass_Sword GGA Jeremiah GGA Fill Pops GGA MOE30W Jim GGA soonk

GGA............ HOLY SHIT I AM DISAPPOINTED

Kombat_Kannibal ........................... YOU HAVE "KOMBAT" IN YOUR NAME AND DIDN'T EVEN ENTER YOUR GAME?!?! WTF?!?!

I could probably get more than 8 entrants for MK9 here in Utah for fucks sake.
I had to go home =( if it was Saturday I would have entered.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Wow... 8 entrants for MK is a fucking disgrace. Way to support our game and keep it alive guys...

Who was at FFIV that didn't enter MK9? GGA 16 Bit WoundCowboy GGA pimpimjim GGA Wafflez AK Glass_Sword GGA Jeremiah GGA Fill Pops GGA MOE30W Jim GGA soonk

Kombat_Kannibal ........................... YOU HAVE "KOMBAT" IN YOUR NAME AND DIDN'T EVEN ENTER YOUR GAME?!?! WTF?!?!

It was held on Sunday at noon. I was up playing IGAU with Wound until like 9 AM on Saturday. Just didn't see the point.

I love this game but I'm at peace with not playing it anymore. There's nothing in it for me anymore other than "keeping it alive" for the sake of it.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It was held on Sunday at noon. I was up playing IGAU with Wound until like 9 AM on Saturday. Just didn't see the point.

I love this game but I'm at peace with not playing it anymore. There's nothing in it for me anymore other than "keeping it alive" for the sake of it.
C'mon... you didn't even register for the game. I could buy that "up playing all night" excuse if I saw your name with a check-mark for Injustice AND MK9, but it wasn't there. I think you went into the weekend planing to play Injustice and only Injustice.

Do you not enjoy the game anymore?

#ProfoundSadness

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
C'mon... you didn't even register for the game. I could buy that "up playing all night" excuse if I saw your name with a check-mark for Injustice AND MK9, but it wasn't there. I think you went into the weekend planing to play Injustice and only Injustice.

Do you not enjoy the game anymore?

#ProfoundSadness

I went into the weekend 50/50 on entering MK(and KI). I was back and forth. I knew Dizzy was going so I was considering just getting a ride with him. That is why I did not pre-pregister. However when the time came playing IGAU casuals with guys like Glass Sword and Wound was a bigger priority.

I have played MK maybe 5 times since VXG. When I have played it I was reminded of how much I loved it and how awesome Kitana is. Then I don't actually have the drive to keep playing. It's not that I don't enjoy it, it just feels over. As I have said on KTP.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Everyone at GGA is much more dramatic then me, is the only explanation I can give as to why no one else entered

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

I heard NEC had 9 or 10.

Angola looks thight, 24 in finish him 2013, Lol, Flawless victory shall have nearly 50 with some good fortune.