What's new

People who work/worked/Tested for NRS, who did you think was going to be the best in the game?

trufenix

bye felicia
You can actually see a lot of the old stuff if you play the game unpatched and offline. I know the old BA b3 (no lightning) and some of the Nightwing stuff is in there.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Jade used to combo 12 into staff overhead, her glow didn't take 50% damage and lasted way longer and, I believe, her enhanced boomerangs were supposed to go through block from the beginning, but they got nerfed before release and then buffed in patch 1.05.
Damn she needs all of that.

Didn't stryker have some eletrical taser move initially in mk9, but they scrapped it? It was in some trailer, to lazy to find it. Regular sub zero also had a prarry like cybersub....also scrapped out (I need to find that video)

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Didn't stryker have some eletrical taser move initially in mk9, but they scrapped it? It was in some trailer, to lazy to find it. Regular sub zero also had a prarry like cybersub....also scrapped out (I need to find that video)
I think Subs parry is in a commercial for the PC version even lol

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Colt once mentioned in stream chat that Injustice had air combo strings at one point but they removed them.

Hawkgirl still kinda has one, but in her flight mode.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Chris G, reo and I made a tier list and took a pic of it

it was my idea so we could later look back and laugh.

We were right about a lot and some we were soooooo off but mainly due to changes that happened later

its on my phone but not sure im allowed to post it

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Chris G, reo and I made a tier list and took a pic of it

it was my idea so we could later look back and laugh.

We were right about a lot and some we were soooooo off but mainly due to changes that happened later

its on my phone but not sure im allowed to post it
why dont you post it ?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Doomsday's trait had a 9 second cd, IIRC, lasted 6 seconds and his B1 was +10f on block. Also i think his regular venom was +f on block and his MB Venom was +20f on block, but i m not 100% sure.