What's new

People who work/worked/Tested for NRS, who did you think was going to be the best in the game?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Jade used to combo 12 into staff overhead, her glow didn't take 50% damage and lasted way longer and, I believe, her enhanced boomerangs were supposed to go through block from the beginning, but they got nerfed before release and then buffed in patch 1.05.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
All the testers are, or at least were during testing, bound by contract and can therefore not share any information publicly.

The funniest thing that I was ever told was that Shazam's trait made his punches unblockable.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
All the testers are, or at least were during testing, bound by contract and can therefore not share any information publicly.

The funniest thing that I was ever told was that Shazam's trait made his punches unblockable.
They still read as unblockable attacks in training mode. They should've remained that way, interesting how it'd turn out.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

Well that would be fucked up if it was on the disc when he came out.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
CWs Trait was unblockable
Not sure on this one, but wasn't catwomen suppose to have a forward crawl so she could just crawl under projectiles
Both NW and GA had wall bounce attacks that didnt involve B3
Cyborgs target Aquired was Unblockable
And Shazams trait was Unblockable

and a few other things i cant remember

Edit non of these are facts im just going by what i remember,, i was really heavily following this game

CrazySlasher

Kombatant
CWs Trait was unblockable
Not sure on this one, but wasn't catwomen suppose to have a forward crawl so she could just crawl under projectiles
Both NW and GA had wall bounce attacks that didnt involve B3
Cyborgs target Aquired was Unblockable
And Shazams trait was Unblockable

and a few other things i cant remember

Edit non of these are facts im just going by what i remember,, i was really heavily following this game

wish target aquired was still unblockable :(

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
i still have access to the vanilla version where NW's MB staff spin had wall bounce and all that crap

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
NW's ground blast was mid, MB didnt bounce for follow up
Black Adam's B3 was retarded it had almost no range
GL had more damage, he got "normalized" after that