What's new

PC Version - General Discussion Thread

Immortal

Blind justice....
Fighting games on PC are a blowup anyway. The netcode is always somehow consistently worse, and I feel like the average quality of connection on the PC version is infinitely worse (I get nothing but people with triple digit pings on PC). It's fucking cancer.
That's not true at all. The PC version of Tekken 7 for example is so much better then the console version. Like everybody play T7 on PC now. Probably gonna be the same for upcoming SC VI (cant wait!).

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
That's not true at all. The PC version of Tekken 7 for example is so much better then the console version. Like everybody play T7 on PC now. Probably gonna be the same for upcoming SC VI (cant wait!).
Not true after the latest PS4 patch.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
You can't expect things to change if you sit tight and wait.
Asking questions on TYM or Steam forums isn't even slightly better than doing noting.

I get nothing but people with triple digit pings on PC). It's fucking cancer.
If it's about Inj2, I'm not surprised. This game has about 2-digit number of active players or something on PC, spread across the world.
I didn't have any issues early on. Not sure about it right now.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
Still true, the gap is just lower now. On top of that there is the usual stuff which is always better on PC (way faster loading times, 4K etc).
PC really offers nothing but vanity quality of life improvements for me. Although I can't say the loading times between the current lineup of FG's on console and PC is at all noticable to me.

Immortal

Blind justice....
PC really offers nothing but vanity quality of life improvements for me. Although I can't say the loading times between the current lineup of FG's on console and PC is at all noticable to me.
That's fine. For you its almost nothing for me it's quite a lot. Depends on point of view as always.

Raider

Noob
This game is successful and did well (very well on consoles which is all that matter for FG). And no lmao its not an online MP game for most people who bought it. Most people play the story, some single player and move to the next title. Those people make sales, not some hardcore FGC. That's the reality.

Also nobody ruined PC version, it just wasn't and isn't promoted, nothing more. And while there are minor glitches for some, for most people the game runs flawlessly or close to it.

You're right on one thing - you can write whatever you want about it. Just nobody (WB) cares. If you expect changes... in WB policy, on PC (which they're doing for fun at best)... then i wish you luck.
Game is not "flawless" and it's not true that there are only "minor glitches for some".

We all have issues that i mentioned. Like low audio, huge gear lag, choppy cutscenes...
Also some players have constant crashes, unstable Multiverse, memory leak...

That's far from flawless.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Game is not "flawless" and it's not true that there are only "minor glitches for some".

We all have issues that i mentioned. Like low audio, huge gear lag, choppy cutscenes...
Also some players have constant crashes, unstable Multiverse, memory leak...

That's far from flawless.
God, how ignorant can you be. Those mentioned bugs affect how many people? 50 people who complain about that on Steam forums? That's like 0.1% of total people who bought the game. The only thing from that list i have is unstable Multiverse, nothing more.

And yes obviously not everybody complains on forums who are affected by this but for the vast majority of people who have the game it works flawlessly or near to that.

Raider

Noob
God, how ignorant can you be. Those mentioned bugs affect how many people? 50 people who complain about that on Steam forums? That's like 0.1% of total people who bought the game. The only thing from that list i have is unstable Multiverse, nothing more.

And yes obviously not everybody complains on forums who are affected by this but for the vast majority of people who have the game it works flawlessly or near to that.
So you don't have low audio issue? Some gear and abilities equipped doesn't make your game lag in gear menu and on character select screen? Are you testing new build?? lol :D

Also obviously not everyone with these issues will complain on Steam forum.

This game has lots of bugs and glitches though they aren't game breaking but just really annoying. Idk if anybody has this but if an opponent alt f4 during the victory pose sequence your computer will freeze. Also, if you take a long time searching for an opponent on player match or ranked, the screen will be stuck at "Looking for Opponent" and you cannot back out.

Immortal

Blind justice....
So you don't have low audio issue? Some gear and abilities equipped doesn't make your game lag in gear menu and on character select screen? Are you testing new build?? lol :D

Also obviously not everyone with these issues will complain on Steam forum.
No low audio issues nor ANY gear / abilities make my game lag. Not everyone has it and many people already confirmed that even on Steam forums, some obviously do.

None of those are game breaking, a little annoyance at worst. Should be fixed obviously but its not really a big of a deal. For me the game runs near flawlessly with everything maxed out at 4K@60fps. The only little bug i have is with Denuvo which prevents me from accessing Multiverse for the first 30 minutes of the game or so, after that i works just fine.