What's new

PC Version - General Discussion Thread

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
is it just me or does anyone else get the multiverse is unstable error when trying to enter the multiverse, is there any solution for it?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
is it just me or does anyone else get the multiverse is unstable error when trying to enter the multiverse, is there any solution for it?
I think a lot of people were running into that, and there is a dev sourced sticky on Steam about it. Suggested playing another mode for 30 min. Something about some locking timer.

...hmmm... Here http://steamcommunity.com/app/627270/discussions/0/1488866813778956137/

If you are getting the “Multiverse Unstable” message, please play the game in other modes for 30 minutes. This should unlock the Multiverse. If the game detects that you have accessed the Multiverse in a way other than how the game is designed, such as making changes to the save files, it will continue to lock you out of the Multiverse for 30 minutes.

When are we going to get the Justice League multiverses ffs?
I need my Wowo movie gear :(

@Immortal any idea?
JL gear was included in console patches with Hellboy, assuming the patch content is the same across platforms it should be in the client already, and you would just be waiting on the multiverse schedule to start showing portals that distribute the gear.

Side note: I have this on PS4, but I bought it again for PC (it always feels a little more natural to me to game on PC than on consoles, can play with friends who bought it). Was hoping to only play on PC but my online experience has been terrible. Matches are unplayable laggy, seems like there are a ton of people online with potato computers and terrible connections. I wasn't playing at peak hours so it could have been finding close opponents that was the trouble. Has anyone had a positive experience online?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
JL gear was included in console patches with Hellboy, assuming the patch content is the same across platforms it should be in the client already, and you would just be waiting on the multiverse schedule to start showing portals that distribute the gear.

Side note: I have this on PS4, but I bought it again for PC (it always feels a little more natural to me to game on PC than on consoles, can play with friends who bought it). Was hoping to only play on PC but my online experience has been terrible. Matches are unplayable laggy, seems like there are a ton of people online with potato computers and terrible connections. I wasn't playing at peak hours so it could have been finding close opponents that was the trouble. Has anyone had a positive experience online?
Only play with players who have a green FPS meter and it says 59 FPS. Otherwise it will lag because their computer can't keep up, even if it shows a low ping value.

Only play with players who have a green FPS meter and it says 59 FPS. Otherwise it will lag because their computer can't keep up, even if it shows a low ping value.
That's fair...I thought the players I played with read as having good FPS, maybe the issue with them was they may have been outside the US. I wasn't getting many options being a player with no online history queueing at non-peak hours.

Immortal

Blind justice....
There is like no point at all asking the same question here and on Steam forums or whatever place. Nobody have any info coz no info was given by WB regarding Enchantress on PC. So sit tight and wait.

Raider

Noob
Why is there no point in asking??
I mean we have the same game, we also paid for the game. Is it so hard to give simple answer to ppl asking on Steam? We just want to know will character release on PC be late again or they will release it at the same time on all platforms (which i doubt). Is it so much to ask??

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Jeeeeesus Raider you're always whining about release dates when you don't even play the game.

You've been triggered AF for the last 2 months and you only started playing the game last week.

I bet you won't even touch Enchantress, what are you getting so worked up for?

Raider

Noob
Jeeeeesus Raider you're always whining about release dates when you don't even play the game.

You've been triggered AF for the last 2 months and you only started playing the game last week.

I bet you won't even touch Enchantress, what are you getting so worked up for?
What??

Immortal

Blind justice....
Why is there no point in asking??
I mean we have the same game, we also paid for the game. Is it so hard to give simple answer to ppl asking on Steam? We just want to know will character release on PC be late again or they will release it at the same time on all platforms (which i doubt). Is it so much to ask??
There is no point since WB never answers such a questions before making an announcement about given topic. It's been always that way and it probably not gonna change anytime soon and anybody who pays attention knows that. So instead of running around between here and Steam forums asking about release date just sit tight and wait for an announcement. WB (lack of) communication always was like this, so either get used to it or just play something else.

Raider

Noob
There is no point since WB never answers such a questions before making an announcement about given topic. It's been always that way and it probably not gonna change anytime soon and anybody who pays attention knows that. So instead of running around between here and Steam forums asking about release date just sit tight and wait for an announcement. WB (lack of) communication always was like this, so either get used to it or just play something else.
You can't expect things to change if you sit tight and wait. Never give an advice to anyone to play by their rules... no one will accept that.

I am far from being the only one asking about Enchantress, or low audio issue, or Gear lag issue, or choppy cutscenes... things that are not fixed for 2 months now.

Things have to change and i hope that they will. I will not stop asking just like many other ppl won't because i think that that's the right thing to do.

WB or i don't really know who ruined this PC release with their stupid decisions and i am not happy about that. Let's not forget that this game is first and foremost an online MP game! What i am doing is not because i hate this game, or WB or NRS... or anyone else, i don't. It's because i like this game a lot and want to see it be successful and do well. That's all.

Immortal

Blind justice....
You can't expect things to change if you sit tight and wait. Never give an advice to anyone to play by their rules... no one will accept that.

I am far from being the only one asking about Enchantress, or low audio issue, or Gear lag issue, or choppy cutscenes... things that are not fixed for 2 months now.

Things have to change and i hope that they will. I will not stop asking just like many other ppl won't because i think that that's the right thing to do.

WB or i don't really know who ruined this PC release with their stupid decisions and i am not happy about that. Let's not forget that this game is first and foremost an online MP game! What i am doing is not because i hate this game, or WB or NRS... or anyone else, i don't. It's because i like this game a lot and want to see it be successful and do well. That's all.
This game is successful and did well (very well on consoles which is all that matter for FG). And no lmao its not an online MP game for most people who bought it. Most people play the story, some single player and move to the next title. Those people make sales, not some hardcore FGC. That's the reality.

Also nobody ruined PC version, it just wasn't and isn't promoted, nothing more. And while there are minor glitches for some, for most people the game runs flawlessly or close to it.

You're right on one thing - you can write whatever you want about it. Just nobody (WB) cares. If you expect changes... in WB policy, on PC (which they're doing for fun at best)... then i wish you luck.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
Fighting games on PC are a blowup anyway. The netcode is always somehow consistently worse, and I feel like the average quality of connection on the PC version is infinitely worse (I get nothing but people with triple digit pings on PC). It's fucking cancer.