What's new

PC/Steam Version - Performance, Technical and General Discussion Thread

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
I was crashing after the Nightwolf patch, a couple times out of a handful of sessions. Updated GPU drivers and was fine for the next few sessions. Just booted up tonight for first time in about 1+ week and frames were terrible and crashed after maybe 2 mins in Training. Didn't bother logging back on to test things out again. My vid card drivers were already up to date.

I respect QLOC for what they did for MKX and I didn't have any problems w/ Inj2 on PC. But man...MK11 has not been an enjoyable experience on PC. It's not all their fault (tardy balance patches is WB/NRS's responsibility, perhaps other parts of my comp could be contributing to the crashes, etc), but something has to change regarding all of this. I'm not the only one, obviously, experiencing these issues.

I was crashing after the Nightwolf patch, a couple times out of a handful of sessions. Updated GPU drivers and was fine for the next few sessions. Just booted up tonight for first time in about 1+ week and frames were terrible and crashed after maybe 2 mins in Training. Didn't bother logging back on to test things out again. My vid card drivers were already up to date.

I respect QLOC for what they did for MKX and I didn't have any problems w/ Inj2 on PC. But man...MK11 has not been an enjoyable experience on PC. It's not all their fault (tardy balance patches is WB/NRS's responsibility, perhaps other parts of my comp could be contributing to the crashes, etc), but something has to change regarding all of this. I'm not the only one, obviously, experiencing these issues.
Have you recently tried verifying your game's file integrity? I find that's the thing to do after every patch.

elephantvision

Your Cousins, Sisters, 1st cousins favorite gamer
and my VERY NEXT FUCKIN GAME, someone from Ecuador. How the fuck do I make this stop? Please help. Is there no way to setup my search to certain geographical areas? god damn

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
My STEAM is set to Atlanta. Do I need to change it anywhere else? I'm so confused. It's LITERALLY only people basically south of the U.S.
No was just joking why would there be something as basic as a region filter in a AAA game in 2019. Steam is pretty much dead for NA players you will not find hardly any watches under 150 ping if you are from east coast.

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
Have you recently tried verifying your game's file integrity? I find that's the thing to do after every patch.
I didn't when the crashing stopped happening after updating GPU drivers. Why would it start crashing again now? Files deteriorated over the past 2 weeks?

I'll do it, but if I don't crash, I'll just chalk it up to the game just deciding to work in sporadic windows. Like it was fine just a couple weeks ago.

edit:
and the fact that we have to do this (assuming it is a fix), just further adds to the poor experience. "Want to play MK11 safely after a patch? Ok, take 15 mins and validate your files first." Like, we just accept this?

Last edited:

elephantvision

Your Cousins, Sisters, 1st cousins favorite gamer
Very next match... 200ping.

This fuckin pisses me off so bad... fuck NRS.
Know what would be cool? If I could just PLAY their fuckin game.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Very next match... 200ping.

This fuckin pisses me off so bad... fuck NRS.
Know what would be cool? If I could just PLAY their fuckin game.
You need friends on steam if you are NA. You can roll the dice with ranked but you will get 150 ping every time with some wifi sprinkled in. In Komp Kasual you will literally sit there for hours searching for a match and maybe find someone but probably not.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
had to drop my 30 winstreak in ranked because of this 'Bogart' Guy

the whole match runs in slow motion and he can just disconnect and i get a loss from it

somehow hes still not banned, not like NRS cares anyway

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
Oh, is the desyncing bug still a thing? I'm getting desync'd in some matches, even tho my RGB settings in the .ini are all "off".

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
had to drop my 30 winstreak in ranked because of this 'Bogart' Guy

the whole match runs in slow motion and he can just disconnect and i get a loss from it

somehow hes still not banned, not like NRS cares anyway
180+ wins/4 loses. Totally legit lmao

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
I don't know WHAT IN THE FUCK has happen to this game over the past 2 weeks but.... I basically DO NOT get anyone under 180ping and almost ALL are from outside the U.S.

what
the
fuck
is
goin
on?
Same here. I rarely get good connections recently. When I play on ps4 it works normally, so I know it cannot come from my side.
On Steam even when it shows like 58ms it goes up to at least 110ms during gameplay.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
1k playing the game currently. It will soon drop to under 1k.
I am not sure why are you guys bothering with playing KL? It's really not worth all the frustration.
Is there stats on the PS4 population? PC is slowly dwindling.
with all mess done for PC platform (later patches after PS4/Xbox receive the updates, hackers in all leaderboards in PC, performance issues, crashes to desktop all the time, bugs and glitches more than any other plataforms, etc), it's not any surprise the game is dead already, and WBs, NRS and Qloc will completely abandon it on PC after the last DLC character will be released, hehe

wait and see

after sales support ? :eek:

"nahhh, forget about, we "already" made profit enough from this shit, not worth to invest time and money fixing this crap, hehe" :p

1k playing the game currently. It will soon drop to under 1k.
I am not sure why are you guys bothering with playing KL? It's really not worth all the frustration.
Just under 1,800 now, just under 2,000 for the 24 hour player peak. Guess it depends on the time of day.