What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.F.

Noob
Does anyone have a definitive list of Johnny changes?

What I gathered was:

- Can now EX Shadow Kick immediately after loading your Mimics (didn't know this was an issue)
- Knee is now safe
- Some hitbox fixes on small characters (114 doesn't whiff)

Error

DF2+R2
Deceptive: Invis super fast, can special cancel out.
Nimble: Some change to the slide reaction, not totally clear.
All: Spit damage buff, Force ball speed buffs, elbow dash reaction change, uh. . . I'm blanking.
If Reptile goes into Nimble from full screen and the opponent throws a projectile to cancel Nimble, he can ex slide and get a full combo off of it.

trufenix

bye felicia
So with OS gone, does that mean that the special will always come out, whether the poke is blocked or not? Or is it the other way round, and the special will not come out whether the poke is blocked or not?
correct. Used to be if you did it mad fast it would not happen, now it will always happen.

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Thank god DF didn't get touched at all, except for the FBDC which were broken, but I didn't use them anyway so yay.

munem939

Noob
correct. Used to be if you did it mad fast it would not happen, now it will always happen.
Honestly I prefer it. Heck I'm extremely glad that this happened! I rarely did low poke into special cuz the special moves usually didn't come out (And I didn't know about OS' existence). Now I know that it's due to OS and now special moves will ALWAYS come out regardless of a blocked poke or not, I can now play my true play style! :)

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Does anyone have a definitive list of Johnny changes?

What I gathered was:

- Can now EX Shadow Kick immediately after loading your Mimics (didn't know this was an issue)
- Knee is now safe
- Some hitbox fixes on small characters (114 doesn't whiff)
We have to see what the patch notes say, but yeah that was all they announced in the kombat kast

trufenix

bye felicia
Honestly I prefer it. Heck I'm extremely glad that this happened! I rarely did low poke into special cuz the special moves usually didn't come out (And I didn't know about OS' existence). Now I know that it's due to OS and now special moves will ALWAYS come out regardless of a blocked poke or not, I can now play my true play style! :)
Any OS is basically a bug. Not always a bug that something can be done about, and sometimes a bug that makes the game "better" but still a bug.

"We don't have big news right now but later this week, pay attention to all the social media channels. We might have some big news there." Tyler very obviously talking about KP2.
13/10 for his trolling. FFS, just say you're announcing KP2 or say it isn't coming. If all I see this week is some new outfits, and a stage, wtf. I understand if you don't have your stupid promo video ready, or whatever, but the intentional vagueness is not making me excited at all, I don't know about anyone else.

I get it, NRS. Your marketing team thinks they have some great puns they want to use on Twitter, along with a rad gif. Just stfu and announce if KP2 is coming and at least the first person in it.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
13/10 for his trolling. FFS, just say you're announcing KP2 or say it isn't coming. If all I see this week is some new outfits, and a stage, wtf. I understand if you don't have your stupid promo video ready, or whatever, but the intentional vagueness is not making me excited at all, I don't know about anyone else.

I get it, NRS. Your marketing team thinks they have some great puns they want to use on Twitter, along with a rad gif. Just stfu and announce if KP2 is coming and at least the first person in it.
I think these decisions are probably above Tyler's pay grade, no offense to him. I'm grateful he said something rather than nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.