What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
With the random select being mentioned, I think they hinted at smoke returning. He was the middle icon in mk3

trufenix

bye felicia
What did Kotal get? What about Kenshi? Kano?

Please and thank you!!
Blood god: If you use Offering with blood totem out, he gets that damage back with the rest. Obisidian gains meter when blocking.

Sun God: new move that gains a tattoo level. Cash out buff.

all: box fixes, gaps closed, HUGE parry buff, 1f start up, eats projectiles.

--

Kenshi: less recovery on charge and fury, closed some gaps on strings, d+3 is a low.

Cyber: AA laser much faster startup, comboable on mb.
Cut throat: reduced power up buff, but super fast, now a pressure tool.
Commando: Popup on Belly to back suplex MB.
All: Box fixes on ball.

trufenix

bye felicia
patch is tomorrow.

edit: And by that, I mean "at some point tomorrow so don't get your panties ina a twist when it isn't available at 12:15am."

munem939

Noob
Just wondering, how would Option Select affect Kitana and Tanya? I have no idea what option select is so I dunno if it'll affect them or not

trufenix

bye felicia
Just wondering, how would Option Select affect Kitana and Tanya? I have no idea what option select is so I dunno if it'll affect them or not
OS allows you to do a poke into a special and if the poke hits, the special comes out, if its blocked, the special doesn't happen and you are safe.

MAN0

DevilApes
Scorpion's Ex low minion is the only buff he got? I think they also mentioned something else but didn't quite get it.

munem939

Noob
So with OS gone, does that mean that the special will always come out, whether the poke is blocked or not? Or is it the other way round, and the special will not come out whether the poke is blocked or not?

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Scorpion's Ex low minion is the only buff he got? I think they also mentioned something else but didn't quite get it.
Something about a whiffing issue I think, he spoke too fast. I hope he got his string fixed at least, but let's see in the patch notes!

Status
Not open for further replies.