What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
They just removed the dash cancel pressure from LK. His run cancel pressure is still the same. Which is what most DF mains suggested for a compromise so I'm happy. Just glad they didn't go overboard on him and nerf his fbrc. Opponents will also take less chip during cancel pressure. So hopefully now the lynch mobs will die down

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
Also dualist looks very interesting now with less recovery frames on stance switch...might have to lab that shit

munem939

Noob
What'd they mean about Tanya's teleport cancel? I didn't quite understand what they meant earlier about the inputs being locked for 10 frames (I think that's what they said). Did they at least fix the teleport cancel into b+3/f+2, since it usually brings out a special unless you slow down the inputs (But if I do b+1 at the same speed, no special comes out).

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
What'd they mean about Tanya's teleport cancel? I didn't quite understand what they meant earlier about the inputs being locked for 10 frames (I think that's what they said)
It takes slightly longer to cancel. I don't think this will matter for most people because it's a super short delay.

trufenix

bye felicia
Displacer: faster tp, Meterless telport combos. Stamina cost removed for forward tp.

MoS: traps do damage on touch, no reaction but still DoT.

Box fixes. Safe OH..

munem939

Noob
Nothing. Minor nerfs.

Apparently with super tight timing there was still cancel block lock down. Gone now.
What kind of minor nerfs? :/

So it will no longer make me do the teleport/rekka by accident anymore then? I naturally do the cancel inputs extremely quickly so it always does a special, in my situation.

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
They gave Kung Jin more range when his range is already insane lol.

I was kind of hoping they would remove the timers on Ancestral, but oh well.

trufenix

bye felicia
What kind of minor nerfs? :/

So it will no longer make me do the teleport/rekka by accident anymore then? I naturally do the cancel inputs extremely quickly so it always does a special, in my situation.
They are going super fast through anybody who doesn't have real changes. You're just going to have to wait for the notes. Probably just frames and damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.