What's new

Patch Notes for Jade (v. 1.07)

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
Her polevault kick cancel is +3 on block.

Ok.

But does it let Jade do anything after it gets blocked, or is that the same scenario she gets after her b3434, i.e pushback prevents any pressure attempt ?

Because right now, I don't really wanna give up my air rang for a glorified blockstring that's safe on block but... that's it.

I'll lab tonight, hopefully the pushback isnt insane.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Her polevault kick cancel is +3 on block.

Ok.

But does it let Jade do anything after it gets blocked, or is that the same scenario she gets after her b3434, i.e pushback prevents any pressure attempt ?

Because right now, I don't really wanna give up my air rang for a glorified blockstring that's safe on block but... that's it.

I'll lab tonight, hopefully the pushback isnt insane.
It has variable block stun. Midscreen if an opponent crouch blocks it, they have to hold an 8f B3 (or try to poke check it, but she can also poke herself and beat all of the defending players options)

If an opponent stand blocks it midscreen, they can walk backwards and a follow up b3 will whiff...nothing is guaranteed.

In the corner tho, all options result in Jade getting pressure.

Afumba

Noob
It has variable block stun. Midscreen if an opponent crouch blocks it, they have to hold an 8f B3 (or try to poke check it, but she can also poke herself and beat all of the defending players options)

If an opponent stand blocks it midscreen, they can walk backwards and a follow up b3 will whiff...nothing is guaranteed.

In the corner tho, all options result in Jade getting pressure.
So basically walk back makes any follow up whiff midscreen (if they standblock)? Is there anything that connects, at least on block, if they walk back?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
So basically walk back makes any follow up whiff midscreen (if they standblock)? Is there anything that connects, at least on block, if they walk back?
I don't think so if they stand block. I don't think B2 will reach (I'd have to lab it to confirm, but I doubt it will)

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
I tried that variation for a few hours.

Not impressed.

It's better. But not enough to choose it over ED imo.

You trade decent zoning for safer pokes.

Why not.

Could be useful against teleport characters though.

I don't think I'm ready to lose air rangs, damaging AA combos (using 2 into uprang into combo) and ground projectile (so that people can't just duck her zoning).

I might change my mind. I'll try Jaded for a whole week. (most likely because I love that Polevault Brutality, I must confess that lol)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Everyone's crawling up his own ass over how awesome a +3 meterburn high is when she has no actual pressure options to follow it up with smfh lol