What's new

Patch Notes for Cyborg Now Available!

its not the best thing they could have done to it, and if the second part is what i think it is (you can hold trait out for twice as long) THAT part is basically useless.

but regenerating twice as fast will actually make it something to end combos with and something to throw out all the time from full screen now. i think people are going to find it really annoying to FINALLY get in on someone, do an entire combo only to get ex powerfisted and have them regenerate 3/4 of that combo damage

have to wait and see how good the speed will be though

lets all hope the wording means this though:
"regenerates health twice as fast" = startup is twice as fast
"regenerates twice as much health" = the regeneration moves twice as fast

rather than

"regenerates health twice as fast" = the regeneration moves twice as fast
"regneerates twice as much health" = can hold trait for twice as long

if its the first possibility its ridiculous, second possibility is still pretty good

AC1984

Kaballin!
I usually don't cry about stuff but damn, a character that doesn't really have popup and horrible range on most normals isnt very good either....descent zoner but not enough at all... I would trade his trait buff for better target acquired.... and a useful ex target acquired would be even better.

Can someone please explain the hook buff because I don't get the benefit at all. From what I understand, Cyborg is still mediocre at best but now you can execute the hook way easier than before.

Unfortunately, I don't have the same time I had with MK and I don't play the game hardcore like many other other do. Over the weekend I went to NJ to play the game offline and I was shocked to discover that 90% of the special moves in that game are actually safe....Other than the sonic thing, Cyborg doesn't have anything upclose. His strings are short, easy to duck and D1 and he has unsafe specials like the tackle and the command uppercut...I just cant see the character being able to compete at a higher level even after the patch

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I don't notice a difference in the grapple at all. I don't know what they were talking about in the notes.