What's new

Patch Notes for Cyborg Now Available!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Ed Boon has just launched the patch notes for Cyborg onto the Twitter feed. According to the image below, which you can see at Ed's Twitter account along with the official InjusticeGame account, Cyborg will be receiving these upgrades:

- Grapple Hook Special Moves are now easier to execute within a combo

- Repair Circuit:
1. Regenerates health twice as fast.
2. Regenerates twice as much health.
3. Takes longer to reactivate.

And as Ed Boon himself said like with the other characters, these are only a "taste" of the upgrades Cyborg will receive in the next patch. From what you've seen so far, do you think these will make a difference for the long run? Comment with your thoughts!

Cyborg Patch Notes.jpg

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
As I said in that other thread.

Buffs are exactly what I thought they would be, nothing, because he's cyborg and no one cares about him.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I can't wait. Shame I have no other cyborg players to talk 2 about it lol. Depending on matchup I may actually press that button lol.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
The trait is still useless. The problem was the poor startup not how fast/much health it regains.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
No, its good.

Regenerates health twice as fast, and twice as much is a significant amount for him since he can keep you off of him. Keep in mind, you can always cancel out with grapple.

As a request though, I'd make it easier to cancel out of trait with grapple.
Easier to cancel into grapple would help. But I hate how long it takes for the trait to kick in when you press the button and he like "flexes". I want the instant I push the button the healing to begin.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Easier to cancel into grapple would help. But I hate how long it takes for the trait to kick in when you press the button and he like "flexes". I want the instant I push the button the healing to begin.

The main issue was that you gained little to no life, only to lose it when the opponent attacked you due to wanting to hold it all the way because you gained nothing to begin with... lol

This is good. And keep in mind, its a preview. :)