What's new

patch changes

aj1701

Noob
aj I played you today on psn, great games.

Well for the most part her max damage meterless f21 in now near impossible because of the dashes, I've decided to switch my secondary (mileena) to my main, kitana will be my alternate choice now. Her whole game feels extremely weird, will take a few days to get used to it. For some odd reason, the new dash prohibits me from giving my A rushing game.
Yes those were very fun games. Mileena is kinda of my alternate although I haven't put anywhere near the same amount of time into her... so i don't know how to open people up with her yet. Your Mil kept me guessing, and I need better punishes for block rolls / telekicks. I really liked what you were able to do with her!

Your Kitty was very good too. I know most don't like mirrors, but with Kitana its fun, and I like to see how others play her. I think I'm not seeing a difference because I'm at a lower level still, so my combos have always been simplier. 37% (prepatch) was the most I could do, and there's only one dash in there. So I had nothing to get used to. :)

It's just as easy as it was before, you just have to time your second dash later is all.
Which combo are you refering to? Maybe its time I try to practice it now since it shouldn't change anymore. :D

He's talking about the combo I always tried to do on you with Kitana (F=21, NJP)

I find it almost impossible to do online.

The full combo to my consent is this: F+21, NJP, dash, 4+ground fan, dash, 4~ airlift, dash, dash, b2, air fan, ground fan, 4~cutter. 45%

That's the highest meterless combo I've stumbled upon for f21.

DrDogg

Noob
aj I played you today on psn, great games.

Well for the most part her max damage meterless f21 in now near impossible because of the dashes, I've decided to switch my secondary (mileena) to my main, kitana will be my alternate choice now. Her whole game feels extremely weird, will take a few days to get used to it. For some odd reason, the new dash prohibits me from giving my A rushing game.
Contrary to popular belief, Kitana is not a good rushdown character. If the opponent ducks, she basically loses her frame advantage and can actually be punished. Not to mention d+1 is punishable and d+1~Cutter can be interrupted before the Cutter (on block).

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
It's not a glitch. You're not supposed to be able to hit 2 air fans and keep going, because air fans come out much faster than ground fans. That's why they fall much faster if you manage to connect the second one.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I wish they would patch her fan glitch.

I hate when an air fan hits, and the next one flies all the way up.
That's to prevent the infinite she had with it. It's intentional.

You can still combo off of it with a aaAir Fan that hits high up then throwing an iAF immediately from fullscreen ^_^

That's to prevent the infinite she had with it. It's intentional.

You can still combo off of it with a aaAir Fan that hits high up then throwing an iAF immediately from fullscreen ^_^

Rarely, when I hit a AA air fan, i can do 4-5 air fans from full screen, but I have to time it right, too quick and it'll go straight up, You can keep it going by making the 4th or 5th Ex, :p