What's new

Parents React to MK 11

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
They should let me do a reaction video on their parenting skills. I bet their kids are snorting coke in the bathroom stalls at school but people are worried about a video game. I didn't click on the video but these reaction videos are cancerous.

I'd rather lick my own nipples while twirling my penis helicopter style against a sharp blade.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Not all reaction videos are bad though imo. There are a LOT that are awful, but some of them aren't bad at all.

I think it's a lot better when reaction videos aren't the only kind of content a Youtuber makes and it, of course, depends on what they're reacting to. I love music reactions, and reactors like Blind Wave are awesome. A lot of their content is reacting, but they stream and play games too.

Gotta have someone to defend reactions lmao.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Not all reaction videos are bad though imo. There are a LOT that are awful, but some of them aren't bad at all.

I think it's a lot better when reaction videos aren't the only kind of content a Youtuber makes and it, of course, depends on what they're reacting to. I love music reactions, and reactors like Blind Wave are awesome. A lot of their content is reacting, but they stream and play games too.

Gotta have someone to defend reactions lmao.
It's fun and easy to make fun of reaction videos, but for the most part I don't mind them either.

I can't stand channels that are dedicated to just reactions though, like the Fine Bros. I suppose it's fine if they actually add any sort of useful commentary like a thorough review of what they are watching/listening to. Like I've seen some music reactions where someone will give their initial reaction while listening to it, but then afterwards go into a full breakdown and review of the song -- and that's fine.

But some channels do reaction videos simply for the kneejerk reactions, and that's it. Don't care for those much.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The ONLY reaction videos I ever cared about seeing were one where the person TRULY has a passion for what they're about to see.

For example, Ketchup and Mustard seeing Triborg revealed for KP2

Now THAT is a genuine reaction to something they clearly love. All these forced, horseshit, contrived reaction videos with the thumbnails that appear to toddlers are garbage.

Another one I enjoyed recently was Dink's reaction to the MK11 reveal. He was legit emotional. That's how I felt when I saw it. MK is something I just love so much, and I was also emotional when I saw that first reveal at the Game Awards.

I went over a buddy's house out of state for a wedding. He decided he wanted to play me in a game of Injustice1. I IMMEDIATELY noticed the ridiculous input lag on his big TV.

The amount of gamers who actually don't have a clue is sooo crazy.

This dude had been playing games, from Call of Duty to MK9, on this TV while not on GameMode for YEARS.
Yikes! When I first upgraded to a smart tv during mk9 era I noticed immediately and recently bought a 4k tv! I would never ever in my life play a fighting game on it lol. It will literally destroy your inputs. I can't believe people are actually used to playing on this type of screen!

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I was considering starting a thread on the very concept of them, as I hate them and I don't understand why they even exist, but I reckon people would just assume I'm (even more of) a dick.
Young people and their fucked up generation... Everything to get likes and money :-p

Recognising the universally loathed reveal trailer ghetto crap rap, and nitpicking the illogical nature of 'klassic' Scorpion's Brutality on Raiden (*intact spine) -- amusing.

Not noticing this:

-- priceless!

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
That's how I felt when I saw it. MK is something I just love so much, and I was also emotional when I saw that first reveal at the Game Awards.
That's how I was. I saw Boon got excited..then disappointed..then mk logo, immediately had tears filling my eyes. Mk is my childhood. Having it finally be revealed at the game awards. I was super emotional. Fighting back tears so I could actually watch the trailer and not have it be a massive blur...but now we have gameplay and it's out in 2 fucking months. Life is good

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
The ONLY reaction videos I ever cared about seeing were one where the person TRULY has a passion for what they're about to see.

For example, Ketchup and Mustard seeing Triborg revealed for KP2

Now THAT is a genuine reaction to something they clearly love. All these forced, horseshit, contrived reaction videos with the thumbnails that appear to toddlers are garbage.

Another one I enjoyed recently was Dink's reaction to the MK11 reveal. He was legit emotional. That's how I felt when I saw it. MK is something I just love so much, and I was also emotional when I saw that first reveal at the Game Awards.
Same exact reason I watch Max and the yovideogames crew react. They don't do reactions to shit they don't care about.