What's new

Parents React to MK 11

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I highly dislike these kinds of 'react' videos, and find that whole 'pop' corner of YouTube to be trite and hard to watch. Won't be giving this a click but I suspect its gonna be a bunch of over-reacting anyway.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, can't wait to see the newer kids and elders react to MK 11 channel in the future once the game is out haha:D

NOTE:The Jen chick is a total MILF/Cougar.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I highly dislike these kinds of 'react' videos, and find that whole 'pop' corner of YouTube to be trite and hard to watch. Won't be giving this a click but I suspect its gonna be a bunch of over-reacting anyway.
I so agree with this, all for likes to become another spoiled youtube-star millionaire...

The over-reacting in these videos is cringe-worthy, you also saw those reactions during the mortal kombat 11 opening show from those famous youtubers, they made me puke, so fake. No normal human reacts to something in that way, probably Americans that got a car from Operah lol.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Lol, “oh, I thought he was gonna hollow it out and put it on as a hat”... actually darker....

Spat my tea out thinking of sub really concentrating on hollowing it out, maybe tongue out the corner of his mouth... HATALITY

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
My mom walked out of the room when the fighting started in the trailer. "Yeah mortal kombat, I know. Not interested."
My dad smirks at it shaking his head and goes back to watch sports.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

Same shit, different day.

At least they aren't offended, but as others have said in the comments, why do people keep assuming because it's a game it's for kids? And yes, parents should know their kids are playing it cause they (or big brother/sister) are the ones buying it for them.
It's the same way people view any type of animated movie. Not real actors? Must be a kid's movie.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
inb4 MK turns gamers into murderers.

I don't get that, a lot of the people who play ARE adults. I am an adult, not a parent yet, but still an adult.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
inb4 MK turns gamers into murderers.

I don't get that, a lot of the people who play ARE adults. I am an adult, not a parent yet, but still an adult.
We can make babies together. I don't have kids either yet.

I made my mom watch Baraka's face rip. She's never liked anything with gore. She was grossed out and it turned her stomach. Mission accomplished.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

I made my mom watch Baraka's face rip. She's never liked anything with gore. She was grossed out and it turned her stomach. Mission accomplished.
Doctors: You gave birth to a beautiful and healthy Cassie main. Congratulations!

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob

Same shit, different day.

At least they aren't offended, but as others have said in the comments, why do people keep assuming because it's a game it's for kids? And yes, parents should know their kids are playing it cause they (or big brother/sister) are the ones buying it for them.
As a father, idc about all those fake reaction bullsh* videos.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

@Vslayer

Same and I may he older than both of you lol. It's ok, we're still young and have time. lol My best friend just had his first, been over quite a few times let me tell ya looks like A LOT of work. I'd love to have kids one day, and they would take the mantle of MKF lol but not sure. Ha Ha that's hilarious dude, my mom reacts the same way she saw part of the gameplay at the event I was watching one day at dinner, she was like " omg and kids like this stuff? It desensitizes you" lol But hey I can't say I'm surprised, she comes from the Mary Poppins, Sound of Music generation.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
"i might have to get a 4k tv just to play that game" what in the input lag lmao
I went over a buddy's house out of state for a wedding. He decided he wanted to play me in a game of Injustice1. I IMMEDIATELY noticed the ridiculous input lag on his big TV.

The amount of gamers who actually don't have a clue is sooo crazy.

This dude had been playing games, from Call of Duty to MK9, on this TV while not on GameMode for YEARS.

why do people keep assuming because it's a game it's for kids?
Yeah, you'd think by now people would have realised games have progressed beyond Pong and Super Mario.

I think calling them "games" is still part of the problem. Probably should be called interactive entertainment or something.

But nothing's going to change, the older generation doesn't understand. meh..

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I so agree with this, all for likes to become another spoiled youtube-star millionaire...

The over-reacting in these videos is cringe-worthy, you also saw those reactions during the mortal kombat 11 opening show from those famous youtubers, they made me puke, so fake. No normal human reacts to something in that way, probably Americans that got a car from Operah lol.
This video does not contain any hysterical responses. Just about everybody enjoyed the content. I was pleasantly surprised.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don’t think there is anything inherently wrong with reaction videos as long as they are actually genuine.

I remember after XL dropped saw a few good ones of young gamers showing their squeamish and religious parents some of the craziest stuff in the game and it was pretty funny.

This one doesn’t seem to be that bad

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I've been showing my mom MK11 videos and the most reaction I get out of her is '....gross' lol. She pretty much fueled my love of MK cause she bought me every MK game (AND the movies). She knew there was blood and gore and violence, but here I am, not a serial killer.

Video games don't make violent people. If anything, I feel like it made me LESS violent. It's actually a pretty good outlet if you think about it. MK makes me feel powerful and badass. I never played MK when I was 7 or 8 and thought......"damn....you know what'd be real cool right now? If I went out and cut someone's head off."