What's new

Paid Trip To FInal Round Tourney xbox/ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i can be there friday for sure. Whats the email for paypal ill pay it now.
please read the whole first post

required to enter tourney = reading + $7

im sorry i just cant be a 1 on 1 speacislt when answers are out there

too much to organize, worry about

Pig Of The Hut

Yo, do you still want me to stream? I can be home at 6 p.m. central
if you and blake can divide the matches tonight it'll go faster, smoother and overall nice

if you do please record them as well so we can post them for people who cannot attend to watch

these are some highhigh top skilled players and this will be fun to watch.

thank you

Medina4life

Media Master
okay, well I can stream/record in HD.. I'll talk to you about it when i get home... I have MK for ps3 only fyi

Just so ya know I can't stay up too late, have work extra early tomorrow, just going to try to do my best and help.. can I play?

CD jr

Noob
pig let me know if is going to be at 9.im not home and tym sucks on mobile now.it takes me 100 hours to write something

DanCock

Cock Master!!
pig let me know if is going to be at 9.im not home and tym sucks on mobile now.it takes me 100 hours to write something
get tapatalk it makes everything easy for mobile phones.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Pig Of The Hut

I just got added to tonight's xbox pool

I cant do friday pool, so be it

Also ikizzle added to ps3 tonight

also xblmindgamez added for friday xbox pool 2

lol get hype

Espio

Kokomo
I'm a bit confused so with the exception...of the winners final and losers final, it's first to 2 wins advances to the next round?

I just want to make sure that FT2 is that.

Pig Of The Hut

I'm a bit confused so with the exception...of the winners final and losers final, it's first to 2 wins advances to the next round?

I just want to make sure that FT2 is that.
we will make sure everyone is on same page in chat

there will be a room called FINALROUND9PM - for xbox as well as FINALROUND11PM for ps3

Espio

Kokomo
Okay, that sounds good, thanks Pig and thanks to you Dink and everyone else who helped organize this:)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
good job everyone :)

i am the biggest loser ever. i get nervous playing in online tourneys as well LMFAO.. i thought it was a offline thing but WTF is wrong with me lol i guess i have to drink before online tourneys too lol thats funny.. i love it!!

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I get more nervous in online tourneys than I do offline. I don't understand it at all? I challenged RelaxedState after he took me out and won 3-0. Not that it matters in the slightest, as he won the matches that actually counted lol. But during those 2 tourney matches, there were 2 rds where I had a commanding life lead, he was @ under 5% health, and I fumbled and stammered on my stick like a kid with St. Vitus dance. Absolutely piss poor composure. I exposed myself as a choke artist and feel like ass right now. (Not taking anything away from RelaxedState, gd player, gd dude.) But I really need to work on relaxing when in such situations. Perhaps alcohol is the solution?

Pig Of The Hut

I get more nervous in online tourneys than I do offline. I don't understand it at all? I challenged RelaxedState after he took me out and won 3-0. Not that it matters in the slightest, as he won the matches that actually counted lol. But during those 2 tourney matches, there were 2 rds where I had a commanding life lead, he was @ under 5% health, and I fumbled and stammered on my stick like a kid with St. Vitus dance. Absolutely piss poor composure. I exposed myself as a choke artist and feel like ass right now. (Not taking anything away from RelaxedState, gd player, gd dude.) But I really need to work on relaxing when in such situations. Perhaps alcohol is the solution?
The trick is to treat every game the same way you would treat ur casuals

DanCock

Cock Master!!
The trick is to treat every game the same way you would treat ur casuals
easier said then done. The only thing that has worked for me is drinking like I finally did at nec.

Speaking of that I need to ask you a huge favor.. Would you be able to buy me some drinks for final round?? I'll PayPal you the money.

Pig Of The Hut

easier said then done. The only thing that has worked for me is drinking like I finally did at nec.

Speaking of that I need to ask you a huge favor.. Would you be able to buy me some drinks for final round?? I'll PayPal you the money.

Yea what do u need?

Status
Not open for further replies.