What's new

Paid Trip To FInal Round Tourney xbox/ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flawedzilla

Fraudzilla
I'll be at my gfs house at that time, her gt is GummyCheeks, so hope this is ok, i'll just have to represent on her account for myself lol. (GummyCheeks = Flawedzilla

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Wait, is it different times for different pools pig?

Also, my GT is "EGP_Krayzie"

I'll be at my gfs house at that time, her gt is GummyCheeks, so hope this is ok, i'll just have to represent on her account for myself lol. (GummyCheeks = Flawedzilla
For the tournament on the 11th here in SoCal, I'm adding you as "GummyCheeks."

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lolol it's amazing how many people refuse to read lol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
like if i sign up for a tourney im knowing whats up

this is why i post so much about final round because when it comes, people are going to try to show up that sunday and think the can register when registering has been closed for 2-3 days and you know what they will be S.O.L. because its personal responsibility

Pig Of The Hut

I did, but you said it would be better for the whole community to do it at 9... so I'm naturally confused now. lol
cd jr is xbox pool 1

you are ps3 pool 1

im trying to get all the xbox pool 1 people to be there at 9pm est instead

DanCock

Cock Master!!
like if i sign up for a tourney im knowing whats up

this is why i post so much about final round because when it comes, people are going to try to show up that sunday and think the can register when registering has been closed for 2-3 days and you know what they will be S.O.L. because its personal responsibility
That reminds me I probably should get to registering.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
DanCock signs me up, and the first player I am forced to play is someone who mains Lagleena?

All right. So be it, you fools.

Pig Of The Hut

Status
Not open for further replies.