What's new

Paid Trip To FInal Round Tourney xbox/ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Paid Trip to Final Round - Online Tourney

Thats right folks!

If you wanna stretch your offline muscles and show that you can compete just as well offline as you can online, now is your chance to prove it!

We will be hosting a tournament starting January 31st using the same format our asylum tournaments use. there will be a 7.00 buyin using paypal and spots for this tournament are uncapped.

We will start with 4 pools and add more as needed. the winner wins cash moneeeyyy towards a trip to compete at Final Round in Atlanta March 2-4th

So get your ass on the couch so you can get your ass to Atlanta!!!!
POOLS

PS3
Pool 1
Feb 1st 11pm EST

Pool 2
Feb 2nd 9pm EST

Finals Sunday @ 2:30pm feb 5th
All matches Streamed

XBOX
Pool 1
Feb 1st 7pm EST

Pool 2
Feb 3rd 10pm EST

Finals Sunday @ 1pm Feb 5th

Official Pool-bracket links

http://challonge.com/finalroundpool1ps3

http://challonge.com/finalroundpool1xbox

http://challonge.com/finalroundpool2ps3

http://challonge.com/finalroundpool2xbox

Dink and I are running this so listen up:

Every match is 2/3 Losers and Winners Finals of each Pool is FT 3

$7.00 Buy In

Winner takes all plus $50 pot bonus per system

XBOX AND PS3

NO Kratos

Cyblax and Cyrax two different characters

Keep same costume every match if you win

No Kratos Stage

This tourney will be Streamed using the following:
www.twitch.tv/menace87
http://www.twitch.tv/ashenar

So I will give the money to the winner FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF COMING TO FINAL ROUND.

This is not your lunch money.

If you cannot attend Final Round you must tell me who you want me to give this money too so they may go instead. Projected = hopefully 32 entries = 224.00 + $50.00 per pool Entry Limit = Limitless We can make new pools.

Top 2 from each pool will make up the top 8 or top 16 to fight it out.

Questions? Ask!

Send $7.00 entry fee to [email protected] with Paypal Dont have Paypal? Your problem - it's free, safe and easy to use. Only way i know of. Enjoy!

EDITED: IVE TRIED MAKING POST LONGER TO UPDATE PARTICIPANT LIST - IT WONT LET ME. UPDATED LIST WILL BE POST #

Pig Of The Hut

if anyone can join id like to be in it
anyone w $7.00 can

Listen guys and listen up

if you win it could be anywhere from 200-350 dollars.

some of us are putting in pot bonuses for each system

you dont have to use it to fly

you could use this money to rent a van (approx 250 a weekend) and take 5 people, each pay 65.00 then u make out like a bandit and have more money for MM and hotel.

seriously, sit back and think about it

this is for the community only

the ones who can and cant come.

GOOD LUCK

Death

Noob
I just posted this on MKU but ill sign up for both..PSN= RM_Death and 360GT= RM Death. Im going to final round anyways but with it paid for is definetly awesome.

Pig Of The Hut

Yea just because you may have already planned to come doesnt mean you cant sign up

go for it

also YOU MAY COMPETE ON BOTH SYSTEMS

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
No it will work in same fashion as dink's online tourneys as well as 7pm and 11pm pools
so wut day of the week does this tourny start on cuz anything during the week will be real difficult

if the pools work the same way than i guess ill take a 11pm spot on friday and also are the finals gonna be on a saturday? it would be better if it was

This is an amazing idea. If all goes well, we should consider doing something like this for our EU friends who can't make it to Evo.

Pig Of The Hut

so wut day of the week does this tourny start on cuz anything during the week will be real difficult

if the pools work the same way than i guess ill take a 11pm spot on friday and also are the finals gonna be on a saturday? it would be better if it was
we will make a pool for you only on friday :)

finals maybe sunday afternoon or 7pm ish

no excuses

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
So, suppose someone wins the money and say they will use it to go to Final Round, but don't show up there (obviously an f'd up thing to do). Will you send the mafia over to their place?

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I am in for sure...this is a great idea! Sign me up for xbox and I will do what I have to do! Thanks Pig and Dink :)

Pig Of The Hut

So, suppose someone wins the money and say they will use it to go to Final Round, but don't show up there (obviously an f'd up thing to do). Will you send the mafia over to their place?
I will purchase their transportation for them through phone in their city for van rentals

or email them a flight voucher of their desired flight airline and time of departure and email it to them

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I'd love to enter this, just one question.

I have a crappy work sched (4-12 Mon-Friday), I just don't wanna be screwed over and lose mah chance because of this.

Will pools be at a certain time or?

Pig Of The Hut

Entries updated in OP

keep em coming

this grand finals will be major hype i think for all to watch

Pig Of The Hut

I'd love to enter this, just one question.

I have a crappy work sched (4-12 Mon-Friday), I just don't wanna be screwed over and lose mah chance because of this.

Will pools be at a certain time or?
most likly the week of feb 1st 7pm and 11pm pools eastern time and there will be one friday pool

finals will most likely be on sunday around 6-7pm eastern

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Ah okies nvm then, I'm going to a tourney on the 4th anyways so it's all good.

GL to everyone (I hope you win Death)

I'd love to give it a shot but man... I feel like I'd just be throwing my 7 dollars away if pig and j360 end up joining this. No way I could compete but I'll be watching for sure!

DWedge

aku soku zan
I wish I could participate but I doubt I could win a round especially if all the people on TYM know about this damn I'd be basically giving my money away hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.