What's new

Overwatch Discussion Thread

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
The beta is so addicting and fun. I haven't found a character I really dislike except possibly Zarya but haven't played her nearly as much as others.

My favorite characters are:
1. McCree
2. WidowMaker
3. Genji
4.Zenyatta
5. Torbjorn
6. Tracer
7. Lucio
8. Reaper.
9. Mercy
10. D. Va

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
This game is soooo good, and from playing TF2 for three years, it's much needed on consoles! Pharah and Mercy are probably my favorite characters.

Noob
Been playing this game nonstop since the beta started, and the game is like just a tiny adjustment away from being so well balanced... only characters i would adjust are bastion and Mei the rest seem very well balanced within reason (mostly maining Widow and Genji) Also gotta say that for ranked Setting you should not be allowed to pick more than 1 of the same char and thsi game would be perfect

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Been playing it on PC, really enjoying it, first fps I'm getting into it. The game definitely needs some tweaking and i definitely need some skill, as a good Pharrah, Zarya, and tracer are really annoying to fight against but I can't play them very well and get killed quick so i think that's on me.

Otherwise game is really fun, Can't wait for the full release

Yoaks

A spaceman
Been enjoying it a lot. Anybody wanna add me or party up just hmu on psn. Tag is Yoakizeme.

I play Zenyatta mostly along with Winston, Reinhardt, Roadhog and Genji.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Im def getting it. My Psn is same as my username. I play roadhog, reinhardt(not well), reaper and my fave junkrat. Makes me feel at home in cod. Lol noobtube bruh

Noob
McCree rapes her though.

Flash bang, fan the hammer, profit.
There are a lot of chars that can neutralize her, the thing is she is effective at her job,but its not without her flaws, i actually feel she is quite nicely balanced, if anything she could use the same nerf treatment Genji just got in the last patch, other than that she is fine

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Even roadhog?
roadhog is one of the characters that give him trouble in that department because even a full hammer shot wont kill and he has to watch out for the hook but a stun grenade, hammer, roll, hammer should work. If he hooks you, your best bet is to either roll back, or hold back and throw a grenade before he gets his shot off that does absurd amount of damage (upwards of 250) there are always variables in this game though so here is a example:
http://imgur.com/pN3r1GO

Yoaks

A spaceman
There are a lot of chars that can neutralize her, the thing is she is effective at her job,but its not without her flaws, i actually feel she is quite nicely balanced, if anything she could use the same nerf treatment Genji just got in the last patch, other than that she is fine
What was the nerf Genji got?

Noob
What was the nerf Genji got?
Genjis HP will be reduced to 150 due to his high mobility and fast dps nature... If she would be nerfed at all i believe it would be the same as Genji since they ar eboth mobility based characters

KuralKing

Never forget The Great Ferra/Torr Scare!
Played the game on beta, started with Zarya and couldn't do shit with her so i switched to my boy Reinhardt! Had a lot of fun, but boy teamplay goes a long way in this game :confused: and some people don't care about that. In one game that i was testing Mercy i was the one that went to push the car because team-mates were too busy trying to raise their kill-streak.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I started all in on D.VA when I first got into the beta, but eventually I realized Pharah is life.

Bought her Anubis suit, shit looks tight.

The D.VA and Pharah will definitely be my mains once the full game drops.

Looking forward to being able to get the legendary skins in the full game, they look so damn cool.