What's new

Overwatch Discussion Thread

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Buying the shit out of this game. I rock a mean Mercy and can pull off some nice D.VA play if need be

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
I'm shooting for 8-9 frags for my little fragmovie to be finished and it's almost done, be on the lookout for it pals!

Noob
Tracer's HP is already 150. Nerfing it again would be some NRS-level patching.
Oh she does, well then we are all good, i was under the impression she was at 200, sine i dont play her , but it she is already 150, she is more than balanced... Then yeah my thoughts about the balance are still the same, i would only Ajust Mei and Bastion honestly

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Lots of ACTUAL teamwork required to be better than the other team.

Strategy involved as well.

Only fps title I've played where I feel kills aren't really important as the win.
what pryce said, but basically the TLDR of it is, it's TF2 for babies.

It's also ridiculously fun.

The Highlander

There can be only one
to be honest, Mcree can beat every single character in the game 1 on 1
Not roadhog...

I really enjoy d.va, her 'nerf this!' is great at area denial. Plus her two life system is pretty forgiving. Getting better with genji, soldier 76 (had all the gold medals in one game) and lucio, but I would really like to get good with Mei. She looks super fun, but I can't get used to the delay on her alt fire for shit...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This video helped me decide...
I don't get why people were going on and on about OW vs BB, they're very different games and are going for different things.

Only notable similarity is the big rosters of crazy characters.

After the OW beta ends tonight/early tomorrow i'm gonna jump on to the BB beta and really dig in.

This guy kind of sold me on it...

what pryce said, but basically the TLDR of it is, it's TF2 for babies.

It's also ridiculously fun.
TF2 for babies is wrong.

This game feels like it has a lot more depth than TF2, IMO. It's easier to get into yes, but you can dig a whole lot deeper here and strategy and character selection have a much larger impact because character's have much more impactful abilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
As someone who followed the TF2 competitive scene for almost 3 years this game has twice as much depth as it did(OVW has twice as many characters and maps on release which makes game knowledge much more important).

Also the beta is extended for a period of time. Keep playing while you still can.

ExpiredCodes

The Yankees blew a 3-0 lead in the 2004 ALCS.
I thought it was extended until around midnight on the west coast, what am I going to do with myself until May 24th? :(