What's new

Overwatch Discussion Thread

The Highlander

There can be only one
Oh fuck, they really buffed D.va. Zen's going to be insane now. I don't know how I feel about the overtime changes... I quite like the intense overtime struggles.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
D Va is annoying already, but I can cope. @KHTC Takgillo remember me saying Zenyatta needed buffs a while back? Blizzard is really good at seeing the real problems and fixing them. I hope NRS can some day get a team like that together.

Now the wait for the console update.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
The Zenyatta buffs have finally come. Awwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Ana is gonna be a problem. One Pharah will deal with easily. I like how she has no passive climb ability. However her plus Lucio is going to be a prob. Cant wait to see how this goes.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
She's pretty fun. Biotic grenade heals for insta 100 which is ok.
She can't do crits so body shots are a must (3-hit kill on 200hp characters) and scope speed is much faster than Widow.
I can see how sleep grenade is probably going to be used more for stopping ults.
And her Ult builds up fast so it'll be good to combine with someone like Genji or Reaper.

Also Captain Amari skin is MmMm

SM StarGazer

She's pretty fun. Biotic grenade heals for insta 100 which is ok.
She can't do crits so body shots are a must (3-hit kill on 200hp characters) and scope speed is much faster than Widow.
I can see how sleep grenade is probably going to be used more for stopping ults.
And her Ult builds up fast so it'll be good to combine with someone like Genji or Reaper.

Also Captain Amari skin is MmMm
Insta 100hp is wondertul. Sleep dart a low heath charging Rein. Pop four shots in your teammates then both kill him before he even stands. Dart mei before she ults then debuff everyone and sleep the mercy before team wiping. Or debuff everyone be4 Lucio ults. WASTED ULT! She is the setplay character of overwatch. She's my new Main. Bye Mei...I got a Milf now.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Insta 100hp is wondertul. Sleep dart a low heath charging Rein. Pop four shots in your teammates then both kill him before he even stands. Dart mei before she ults then debuff everyone and sleep the mercy before team wiping. Or debuff everyone be4 Lucio ults. WASTED ULT! She is the setplay character of overwatch. She's my new Main. Bye Mei...I got a Milf now.
Considering the cooldown and range, it's better used for self-heal when sniping from behind your team or close-range encounters.
Sleep dart is kind of slow so reacting to a charging rein from mid-range prob won't be very frequent.
The range isn't good enough for team debuff nor team heal. And Mercy can move now while Rezing.

At least as of now, we'll see what happens when they further tweak her when she's officially out.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
So when's the patch live on consoles u guise tired of carrying heroes and tth always going double hanZos tbh

SM StarGazer

Considering the cooldown and range, it's better used for self-heal when sniping from behind your team or close-range encounters.
Sleep dart is kind of slow so reacting to a charging rein from mid-range prob won't be very frequent.
The range isn't good enough for team debuff nor team heal. And Mercy can move now while Rezing.

At least as of now, we'll see what happens when they further tweak her when she's officially out.
Her range is wonderful. Grenade is nigh-infinte and has a "ok" AoE which can be great when throwing and using abilities from high positions. Sleep dart has a slow startup but the dart is fast as shit. She's meant to disrupt tanks when advancing. Namely Rein while he is pushing a payload, D.Va slowly pacing while shooting, Roadhog advancing with Whole Hog. What comes next is combing support ults such as Lucio/Ana, Zenyatta/Ana. Which in itself has potential. Discording an enemy after a dleep dart is a nigh death sentence. A boosted Soilder 76/Rein Wombos. She will never get play of the game, but her potential burst combo dmg, disrupt, and buff/debuff meta can change that last push into a hell of a story.

On a side note I'm looking forward to long distance Winstion shutdowns.

And the best thing every.

SLEEPING BASTION SO WE CAN PUSH. OMG YEEAAASSSS!!!!!!!! KILL REINS SHIELD THEN SLEEP BASTION! FUCK YOU HANAMURA!!!!!!!!!!

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Me and Shaz are looking for more people to run competitive with on PS4. My back's starting to hurt from carrying him and our shitty Pugs

The Highlander

There can be only one
Me and Shaz are looking for more people to run competitive with on PS4. My back's starting to hurt from carrying him and our shitty Pugs
What rank are you guys? I'd be down, I'm rank 63 though. Don't want to have to carry you level 40 scrubs ;)

or you know, be carried, if you're like 70's...